Everest base camp trekking
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most exciting adventure trekking in Nepal. Everest base camp trek take you top of the world base camp touch with your own foot print as well as amazing Himalayan views of the 4 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt .Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) and 26 snowy capped mountains of Nepal. Trekking in Everest base camp is an ultimate goal for trekkers with most enjoyable, fascinating experience, unique Himalayan Sherpa lifestyle and their culture ,Khumbu Himalaya glaciers , Khumbu Icefall, beautiful landscape, Tibetan sherpa culture , ancient Tibetan monasteries, wild animals & green forest with surrounding by more then 30 Himalayan peaks of Everest region. Everest base camp trek take to you high Himalayan zone with its beautiful views & unforgettable life time experience with in two weeks trekking holidays in Nepal.
Autumn (September, October, November ) and spring (March, April ) are best time treks in Everest base camp but HJT team lead your adventure any time as per your wish and holiday frame. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Nepal Everest base camp trek as well as good physical fitness required but not prior trekking experience necessary. we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition create Everest base camp trekking tour include the Chhukung Ri 5500m for extra Himalayan views of the Everest region trekking.
Nepal Everest base camp trek begins after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Mt. Everest base camp trek leads through the homelands of the Sherpa people, and will see Buddhist monasteries and close up views of Mt. Everest and neighboring Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Lhotse Nuptse , considered by many to be among the most beautiful mountains in Everest Himalaya region.After one more day spent at Namche Bazaar , HJT guide led you through beautiful village Tengboche, pheriche, lobuche, Gorakshep and finally reach at Mt. Everest base camp 5363m .
EBC trekking in Nepal is lifetime adventure treks with breathtaking destination in the world. The return trek from Everest base camp and kalapattar continues to delight adventurous souls with more spectacular mountain views, lush forested valleys, and opportunities to learn about the Nepalese religion ,culture and finally Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange the Everest base camp trekking according to trekkers /travelers holiday schedule and wish with amazing life time experience.
Major Highlights of Everest base camp trekking
* Everest base camp trekking categorized 3rd Hiking destination in the world
* Mt. Everest base camp with its giant faces
* Khumbu Glaciers, Khumbu Icefall & Nepal longest Ngozumpa glaciers
* Kala pattar 5545m - One of the nearest view point of the Mt. Everest
* world highest located Tengboche monastery (3890m)
* Sir Edmund Hilary Airport, Museum and Bridge
* Exploration of the tradition shrepa villages & their tradition
Related trip information for Everest base camp trekking
Prior experience necessary for this trekking?
Everest base camp trekking is not challenging trekking but average level of physical fitness is required. Beginners can do this trek as well. No prior experience of trekking is required but good physical fitness and hiking experience is essential. But we suggest our trekkers to be in a good physical and mental state. Anyone with an average level of physicality can do this trek. We Himalaya Journey Trekking always lay out safety, comfort and good health of the trekkers. Our packages are professionally generated to ensure a safe trek focusing on acclimatization and stability.
We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange / handle all type of ground transportation such as Car, Van, Hiace, Mini Bus, Coaster, deluxe bus, shuttle Bus, Land cruiser upon your arrival to final departure as well as all domestic flight tickets included charter flights, mountain flight & Helicopter flight as per guest requirements. Mostly prior us private transportation for the safety and comfortable.
Meal is most important and essential for hiking / trekking holidays in Nepal. During your holidays trip either tour or trekking, you will get all type of the meals such as Nepalese, Indian, Chinese, American, Italian, continental. Travelers will get meals in Restaurant or tea house during the trekking in Nepal Himalaya as per order and hygienic meals created power to reach your ultimate destination. You may consult about meals with HJT trekking guide for your adventure trip!
we have 48 trekking destination in Nepal among them 46 trekking destination has good facilities for tea house accommodation, only two trekking destination Makalu and Dolpo trekking trails has still partly need to sleep in tent / tented camp. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange good quality accommodation as possible with attached toilet and bath room in available trekking destination. Most of the trekking trails has single, double , triple and dormitory rooms available and HJT trek guide will arrange as per requirements.
Drinking water is most essential elements for the trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Trekkers will get drinking water every tea house, shops or lodge entire the trekking tour. We Himalaya Journey Trekking look always look after our valued client’s health so highly recommended to have mineral water or boiled water during the trekking or tour in Nepal.
Trekking Guide & Porters
For trekker’s safety and comfortable trekking in Nepal Himalaya, our guide will play vital role to reach your trekking destination as well as safety trekking in all the trekking trails of Nepal. Guide is key or master and responsible person for the trekking who always look after your trip , health and take to your destination. Every tiny things will explain about history, culture, tradition , place and Himalayas. Porters will carry your bag pack entire the trekking tour for your most comfortable journeys in Himalaya!
All the trekking equipments required as mentioned in our trekking gear list to reach your destination without any problem so please kindly requested to all trekkers to bring essential trekking gears for your adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya. Without your trekking equipment can’t imagine your trekking holidays in Nepal
Travel insurance is most required for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Most of the trekking trails in Nepal surrounding by high Himalaya, rocky trekking trails as well as cliffs and sometime trekkers may suffer by high altitude sickness or Acute mountain sickness at the same time we have to take you by Helicopter rescue thus required your travel insurance for trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Beside that point trekkers may sick or accident in Himalaya thus required to do your travel insurance before heading to trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
Money required for all travelers or trekkers to have meal or buy any souvenir from Nepal. In Nepal : Hotel, Restaurant, guest hose or trekking trails accept US Dollars, Euro, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars or any currency but we HJT suggested all trekkers / travelers may change your currency to Nepalese
Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp trekking Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 09: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Dingboche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximaltey 4-5 hours
Dau 11: Dingboche trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m) walk approximaltey 5-6 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 13: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Lukla Kathmandu flight approximatley 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest base camp trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most renowned trekking destinations in the world. Trekking to Mt. Everest base camp in Nepal is an ultimate goal for trekkers with most enjoyable, fascinating experience, unique Himalayan Sherpa lifestyle and their culture as well as stunning Himalayan views of Khumbu region.