Everest base camp trekking
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most exciting adventure treks in Nepal. Nepal Everest base camp trek is a ultimate goal for trekkers with the most enjoyable, fascinating experience & great Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains. Everest base camp hiking take travelers to the world's tallest mountain base camp 5363m hiking through the Sagarmatha National park. Trekking in Everest base camp is lifetime journeys of beyond the imagination. Mt.Everest base camp trekking explore the Khumbu Himalayan glaciers, Khumbu Icefall, Tibetan monasteries with encounter of giant Mount Everest face from the nearest point. You will see 27 snowy capped mountains panorama of Everest trekking trails . Mount Everest base camp trekking takes to you high Himalayan zone with its beautiful views & unforgettable life time experience with in two weeks trekking holidays in Nepal.
Autumn (September, October, November ) and spring (March, April ) are the best time treks in Everest base camp but the HJT team leads your adventure any time as per your wish and holiday frame. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Nepal Everest base camp trekking as well as required good physical fitness but no prior trekking experience necessary. we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition create Everest base camp trekking tour include the Chhukung Ri 5500m for extra Himalayan views of the Everest region trekking.
Nepal Everest base camp trek begins after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Our guide lead Mt. Everest base camp trek through the homelands of the Sherpa people and Sagarmatha National park ( Everest national park) with breathtaking Himalayan views of whole Everest trekking region. After one more day spent at Namche Bazaar, the HJT guide led you through beautiful village Tengboche, Pheriche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, and finally reach Mt. Everest base camp 5363m which is the ultimate destination of this trek. Mount Everest base camp trekking is life time adventure nepal trekking that recurring always in your soul and mind.
EBC trekking in Nepal is a lifetime adventure trek with a breathtaking destination in the world. The return trek from Everest base camp and Kala Pattar continues to delight adventurous souls with more spectacular mountain views, lush forested valleys, and opportunities to learn about the Nepalese religion, culture, and finally Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange the Everest base camp trekking according to trekkers /travelers holiday schedule and wish with an amazing lifetime experience.
Everest base camp trekking Major Highlights
* Everest base camp trekking categorized 3rd Hiking destination in the world
* Mt. Everest base camp with its giant faces
* Khumbu Glaciers, Khumbu Icefall & Nepal longest Ngozumpa glaciers
* Kala pattar 5545m - One of the nearest view point of the Mt. Everest
* world highest located Tengboche monastery (3890m)
* Sir Edmund Hilary Airport, Museum and Bridge
* Exploration of the tradition shrepa villages & their tradition
Related trip information for Mt. Everest base camp trekking
Prior experience necessary for this trekking?
Everest base camp trekking is not challenging trekking but average level of physical fitness is required. Beginners can do this trek as well. No prior experience of trekking is required but good physical fitness and hiking experience is essential. But we suggest our trekkers to be in a good physical and mental state. Anyone with an average level of physicality can do this trek. We Himalaya Journey Trekking always lay out safety, comfort and good health of the trekkers. Our packages are professionally generated to ensure a safe trek focusing on acclimatization and stability.
which is best season for Mount Everest base camp trekking ?
Autumn ( September, October, November ) and spring ( March ,April) season are best time trekking in Everest base camp but we HJT team arrange your adventure trip to EBC as per your wish and holiday frame around the year.
Need trekking permit for Mt. Everest base camp trek?
Certainly, required three different trekking permits – Sagarmatha National park permit, Trekkers information management system (TIMS) permit, Khumbu rural municipality entry permit. All the permits arrange by legal Nepal trekking agency in Kathmandu.
What about accommodation and meals during the Nepal Everest base camp trek?
Good tea house / lodge facilities available entire the Everest base camp trek route as well as all type of meals ( Nepalese, American, Chinese, Indian, European and Tibetan dishes ) choose able from menu.
How much Money need for Everest base camp hiking?
Normally, we can’t determine your personal expenditure for EBC trekking but minimum USD 25 -$30 required for hot drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, chocolate, bar bills etc except the meals, Permits and hotel accommodation that already included by trekking company in the package trip.
How to get flight ticket from Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu?
Nepal Everest base camp trekking trails is one of the busiest trekking route in Nepal and many tourist has desire to visit in Everest base camp so trekkers should have to book in advance it means at least three month before that makes ensure your flight to Lukla Kathmandu Lukla first or 2nd flight. Early morning flight is always secure then late flight because of the foggy weather and windy mountain zone at lukla.
How to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Mt. Everest base camp trekking ?
It is hard to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Mt. Everest base camp trekking if you just surfing via google or internet so trekkers should know Nepal trekking company legal documents, service, reputation, either recommended in international travel guide book such as Lonely planet travel guide book, Rough guide travel book etc sometime free lance trekking guide, operator or illegal Nepal trekking agency also show up their website and sale the trekking it means beware from illegal operation that make your holiday hazards.
Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp trekking Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 09: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Dingboche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximaltey 4-5 hours
Dau 11: Dingboche trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m) walk approximaltey 5-6 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 13: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Lukla Kathmandu flight approximatley 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Everest base camp trekking cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest base camp trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most renowned trekking destinations in the world. Trekking to Mt. Everest base camp in Nepal is an ultimate goal for trekkers with most enjoyable, fascinating experience, unique Himalayan Sherpa lifestyle and their culture as well as stunning Himalayan views of Khumbu region.