Mustang trekking with kids
Mustang trekking with kids is the best adventure hiking in Nepal. Upper Mustang trekking with kids offer beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna trekking trails and Dhualagiri Himalayan range . Mustang trek with kids doesn’t rise higher then 3840 meters so tally as moderate trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Mustang trekking with children discover the Tibetan plateau desert land, the rain shadow zone of Nepal and it was opened in 1992 for trekkers. Mustang is last forbidden kingdom of Nepal & was isolated approximately 100 years. Trekking in Mustang with kids explore the beautiful monasteries, nomad lands like in Tibet & Gompas on the cave.Nepal Mustang trek difficulty level is moderate but trekkers should know details of Mustang trekking information before heading to the relevant areas. Nepal Mustang trek cost is depend on the group size and choice of the packages.
Trek in Mustang with kids necessary special Mustang trekking permit through the Nepal trekking agencies and individual person are not allowed treks in Mustang as it is restricted / controlled trekking destination in Nepal. Upper Mustang trekking permit cost each person USD 500 for 10 days and extra each day USD 50 per person as per rule and regulation of Nepal government. Upper Mustang trek cost is slightly higher than other normal Nepal trekking destination but journey to mustang is really incredible ! Now a days travelers may join for Mustang jeep drive tour too. Total hiking distance of Upper Mustang trek is 124 kilometers / 77 miles' round trip from Jomsom as our designed mustang trekking itinerary.Suggested all travelers do the Mustang trek through government registered local Nepal trekking companies recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Upper Mustang trekking with kids from Jomsom after 15 minutes scenic flight from pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led your adventure trekking via Ekele Bhatti Kagabeni enter to the restricted zone. Trail continue ascend Chele , Geling, Tsarang and finally reach Lo Manthang the capital city of Mustang. You will have two days time frame to explore the Mustangi king palace and visit to the Gompas of mustang. Trekking in Mustang region doable around the year even monsoon season too. The Upper Mustang trek is the definitive gateway to the mysterious world of the old Buddhist kingdom of Mustang Nepal. we have generate Mustang trek itinerary as below mentioned but trip plan may change or extend as per requirements.
Mustang trekking with kids Major Highlights
* Mustang trekking with kids is really fantastic trekking in Nepal for children who wish to explore the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal.
* Trekking in Mustang with kids take explore the Mustang Lo manthang, Mustang king palace and gompas on cave of mustang region.
* Mustang trekking with children is joyful adventure for kids for eye catching Himalayan views of Annapurna trekking trails and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range.
* Upper Mustang trekking with kids discover the mysterious world of the old Buddhist kingdom of Mustang Nepal. Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara (Drive)
Mustang trekking with kids itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Mustang trekking with kids briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Visit Boudhhanath : Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel. and prepare for the Mustang trekking because this day is required to make special Mustang trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara 830 m / 2723 ft – drive approximately 6 hrs. by tourist bus or by flight. overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Jomsom (Flight) to Kagbeni 930 m / 9186 ft walk approximately 3 hrs
Day 05: Kagbeni to Chele 3050 m / 10006 ft , walk approximately 6 hrs
Day 06: Chele to Syangmoche 3475 m / 11400 ft walk approximately 6 hrs
Day 07: Syangmoche Ghami 3500 m / 11482 ft walk approximately 5 hrs
Day 08: Ghami to Charang 3560 m / 11679 ft walk approximately 4 hrs
Day 09: Charang to Lo Manthang 3770 m / 12368 ft walk approximately 5 hrs
Day 10: Day Trip to Chhoser Cave Lo Manthang – 3770 m / 12368 ft – 6 hrs
Day 11: Lo Manthang to Dhakmar – 3800 m / 12467 ft walk approximately 6 hrs
Day 12: Dhakmar to Ghiling 3860 m / 12664 ft walk approximately 6 hrs
Day 13: Ghiling to Chuksang 3050 m / 10050 ft walk approximately 6 hrs
Day 14: Chuksang to Jomsom – 2715 m / 8907 ft walk approximately 5 hrs
Day 15: Jomsom to Pokhara (Flight) Pokhara – 830 m / 2723 ft fly approximately 15 min
Day 16: Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300 m / 4265 ft , drive approximately 6 hrs
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc
Mustang trekking with kids Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu to pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinreary
- Tourist bus station to Pokhara hotel transfer by private vehicle as mentioed in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara hotel to domestic airport drop by private vehicle as mentioed in itinerary
- Pokhara jomsom Pokhara flight ticket as metioed in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the upper mustang trekking as mentined in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Upper mustang trekking permit (USD500)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valey sightseeing tour with private vehilce as menioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Mustang trekking with kids Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mustang trekking with kids is the best adventure hiking in Nepal. Upper Mustang trekking with kids offer beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna trekking trails and Dhualagiri Himalayan range . Mustang trek with kids doesn’t rise higher then 3840 meters so tally as moderate trekking in Nepal Himalayas. Mustang trekking with children discover the Tibetan plateau desert land, the rain shadow zone of Nepal and it was opened in 1992 for trekkers. Mustang is last forbidden kingdom of Nepal & was isolated approximately 100 years. Trekking in Mustang with kids explore the beautiful monasteries, nomad lands like in Tibet & Gompas on the cave