Muktinath Helicopter tour
Muktinath Helicopter tour is one of the most popular adventure package trip in Nepal. Muktinath Helicopter tour offer beautiful Himalayan views two above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m & Mt. Annapurna I 8091m) with 18 snowy capped mountains , Holy Muktinath temple ( Salvation temple) , Tibetan monasteries, beautiful landscape with Tibetan culture. Muktinath Helicopter tour created for Hindu pilgrimage who haven’t enough time through overland journey to Muktinath or on foot trekking to Jomsom Muktinath. As believe in Hindu religion If someone make crime / sinful and visit the muktinath temple ( salvation temple) & splash holy water in the body, those people avoid their crime / sinful so many Hindu people at least visit in Muktinath once for lifetime journeys. Normally, we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Muktinath Helicopter tour around the year as per travelers wish and desire.
After 30 minutes scenic Helicopter flight land just in front of the Muktinath temple. Pilgrimage / travelers will get one hour time for pray & excursion the Muktinath temple. During this period pilgrimage will visit Jwalamukhi mai where travelers can see the flame over the holy water. Travelers / pilgrimage can see beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Nilgiri 7041m & beautiful landscape of Mustang region. Muktinath Heli tour can do all age groups travelers / pilgrimage with life time journeys in High Himalayan holy temple.
Muktinath Helicopter tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to hotel. Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will briefing about Muktinath helicopter tour. overnight at Kathmandu . Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc .and prepare for the Mukintah Helicopter tour . Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast, HJT guide will take to you pokhara (915m) by tourist bus or by flight . transfer to Hotel. Kathmandu pokhara overland tour by tourist bus is included in trip cost but if trekkers / travelers prefer private vehicle or flight will have to pay extra.
Day 04: After breakfast , Pokhara by helicopter fly to Muktinath (3802m), fly approximately 30 minutes. One hour time for pray & excursion around Muktinath then fly back to pokhara.
Day 05: Morning drive to Sarangkot sunrise views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Mt. Nilgiri 7041m, Mt. Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna II 7939m , Mt. Annapurna III7555m, Mt. Annapurna IV 7525m, Mt. Annapurna south 7219m, Mt. Gangapurna 6485m, Mt. Hiunchuli 6441m, Mt. Lamjung Himal 6986m, Pisang peak 6091m, Chulu west peak 6419m, Tilicho peak 7134m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc, and drive back to pokhara. 1 hours rest then our tour guide will sightseeing around pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, Mahendra pul , International museum and drive back to hotel. Overnight at pokhara
Day 05: After breakfast Pokhara , by bus/private vehicle or by flight back to Kathmandu & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
Day 06: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD on request
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Muktinath Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic drop to catch the Nepal Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara domestic aisport drop for catch Pokhara jomsom helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara sarangkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Sarangkot sunrise tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Sarangkot to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.