Bird watching trip in Nepal
Bird watching tour in Nepal is one of the popular adventure tour for those who love nature and birds of Nepal. Nepal Bird watching tour explore Nepal low land ( Terai ) to hilly / mountains region . Himalaya journey Treks & expedition arrange the Bird watching trip in Nepal where you will see the different type of the bird including the Nepal National Bird as phesant (Dhape). Nepal is Bird Watcher's Paradise with 873 species (10% of the world's total bird's species) of birds. Nepal, though small in its size, has all kinds of habitats for birds-wetlands, lakes, tropical and subtropical forests, coniferous and Himalayan habitats. Normally, 3-4 days to three weeks holidays required for bird watching trip in Nepal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd arrange as per traveler’s wish and holiday schedule with amazing life time experience.
We have been promoting Nepal bird watching trip with much interest and vigor as comprise the people of wildlife and birding background. Himalaya journey Trekking & Expedition worked as a Naturalist in Chitwan National Park, Royal Bardia National parks, Sagarmatha National park, Shiva puri national park , Langtang National park, also spent more than a decade in wildlife tourism and has extensively lead birding trips in various parts of Nepal. Normally Autumn & Spring season is best time for bird watching trip in Nepal but we Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition personalized bird watching trip service as per demand. Nepal bird watching tour can do with in two weeks but bird watching tour can do up to fours weeks.
Bird watching trip itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Meet the guide at the airport and transfer to hotel. Nepal Bird watching trip briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu-Patan-Bird Watching in Godavari Botanical Garden
Drive to Patan where you will visit the Durbar Square, Krishna Temple and Golden Temple. From here you will continue to Godavari. Check in hotel and after refreshment, bird watching trip in Godavari Botanical Garden.
Day 04: Godavari-Phulchoki Hill-Kathmandu
After breakfast, leave with lunch pack and hike up the Phulchoki Hill. Full day birding. In the evening return to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Birding in Nagarjuna Forest and Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. Return to hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu-Chitwan ( 160km, 4 hrs).
Drive to Chitwan National Park and check in the resort. In the afternoon, short Tharu Village Visit.
Day 07: Birding at Chitwan
Full day birding trip in different vegetations of the park, from wetlands to grasslands to salforest. Overnight bungalow
Day 08: Chitwan National park drive to Koshi tappu wildlife reserve
Day 09: Chitwan-Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
A full day birding trip in the Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve. Overnight bungalow.
Day 10: Flight back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival transfer to airport.
Day 11: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 12: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before departure to international airport or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 6 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder Bird watching tour guide.
- Shivapuri bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Phulchowki bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Godavari Botanical garden bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in chitwan as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Breakfast, lunch & dinner during chitwan bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Chitwan Natinoal park bird watching tour as mentioned itinerary
- Chitwan National park to Koshi tappu wildlife Reserve overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Koshi tappu bird watching tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Koshi tappu to Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Bird watching trip Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bird watching tour in Nepal is one of the popular adventure tour for those who love nature and birds of Nepal. Nepal Bird watching tour explore Nepal low land ( Terai ) to hilly / mountains region