Pachermo peak climbing
Pachermo peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Rolwaling region. Pachermo peak expedition take you Rolwaling region trekking , Tashi lapcha pass & Khumbu Himalayan trails. Pachermo peak 6187m lies south of the Tesi Lapcha and, when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive.Pachhermo peak is challanging and difficult trekking peak in Rolwaling Himalaya region. It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955 along a well defined north-by-northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat, but crevassed, glacier that is still the main route to the summit.
Pachermo peak expedition take to you to different trekking route ( Rolwaling trekking trails and Everest trekking route) The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachermo, We climb north-east of the icefall of Tesi Lapcha, setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500m. From this camp we gain the ridge of Parcharmo, following it without much difficulty - but watching for crevasses which can cause problems near the summit.
The approach trek to Pachermo in the Rolwaling Himal leads through a region which has remained untouched by western civilization and groups of trekkers are not often seen, even in the peak trekking seasons. The scenery is outstanding, the route leads along beautiful river valleys before emerging in high alpine country and there are excellent views of Gaurisankar, Melungtse and many other great peaks. Crossing the Tesi Laptsa pass is challenging and calls for some mountaineering experience.
Pachermo peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel and Pachermo peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation for Pachermo peak climbing and excursion around Kathamndu valley. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha
Day 04: Trek to Shigati
Day 05: Trek to Jagat
Day 06: Trek to Simigoan
Day 07: Trek to Kharka
Day 08: Trek to Beding
Day 09: Trek to Na
Day 10: Na - Acclimatization Day
Day 11: Trek to Chugima Odar and Tso Rolpa Lake
Day 12: Trek to Dhagarding
Day 13 : Trek to Tashiphuk after crossing Tesi Laptsa pass
Day 14 : Rest/Acclimatization Day, During this day Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition's climbing guide will teach you how to ascending, how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how to descend etc near by pachermo peak base camp.
Day 15 : Early in the mornign HJT climbing guide will take to you Summit of Pachrmo peak and return to Tashiphuk
Day 16 : Trek to Reding
Day 17 : Trek to Thame
Day 18 : Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 19 : Trek to Phakding
Day 20 : Trek to Lukla
Day 21 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 22 : After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Pachermo peak climbing guide
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Kathmandu Dolkha overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in tented camp during trekking & paldor peak climbing
- Trekking cook who wil prepare Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American, Europian & continental food entire the trekking & peak climbing
- Trekking equipments such as two men tent, Dining tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent,Matress & Kichen entiels
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Pachermo peak climbing permit
- Pachermo peak climbing guide salary
- Pachermo peak garbage deposit
- Pachermo peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Lukla Kathmandu flight ticekt as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic airport to thamel hotel transportation
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Pachermo peak climbing is popular trekking peak in Rolwaling region. Pachermo peak expedition take you Rolwaling region trekking , Tashi lapcha pass & Khumbu Himalayan trails.