Everest base camp Gokyo valley trekking
Everest base camp Gokyo valley trekking is anti clock wise Everest trekking trail to reach both Everest base camp & Gokyo valley. Lukla Everest base camp trekking is more easier options to enter the Gokyo valley through Everest cho la pass route. Everest base camp cho la pass trekking take to you heart of the Khumbu Himalayan range with eye catching Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201, Mt. Ama Dablam 6856m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Island peak (6179m), Mera peak (6421m)m with other senic mountain views etc, Tibetan sherpa culture. Normally, Everest cho la pass gokyo valley trekking required minimum 19 days but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday frame with customized trip even particular 19 days in our itinerary. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Everest base camp gokyo valley but we HJT arrange aruond the year as per travellers choice.
Everest base camp trekking commence from Lukla after 35 minutes senic mountain flight from Kathmandu. After land at Hilary Airport Lukla, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedtion's trekking guide led through beautiful sherpa village Phakding Namche Bazar Tengboche Pheriche Lobuche , Gorakshep & finally reach at Mt. Everest base camp. Next morning HJT guide led you Kala pattar 5545m,one of the highest & best view point centre of Mt. Everest Panorama then continue hike to Lobuche , Dzongla & over cho la pass enter into the Gokyo valley. Gokyo valley trekking trail is also more panoramic for superb views of Mt. Everest , Makalu & Cho Oyu. After reach the Gokyo Ri (5350m) trail continue descend to gokyo valley Machhremo Dole Khumjung Namche bazzar , Lukla then fly back to Kathmandu with amazing experince of Khumbu Himalayan scenerary. Everest base camp cho la pass trekking is fantastic trip for those who love nature, valleys , landscape & beautiful Himalayan views.
Everest base camp Gokyo valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel,Everest base camp Gokyo valley trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla (2830m) fly approximately 35 minutes only and trek to Phakding (2630m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3890m) walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 06: Tyangboche to Pheriche (4250m)walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 07: Pheriche to Lobuche (4910m)walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) ,walk approximately 2-3 hoursafter lunch continue trek to Everest base camp (5500m) and overnight at Gorakshep.walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 09: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m, Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m and lunch at Gorakshep and trek to Lobuche, Overnight at Lobuche (4930m )walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 10: Lobuche to Dzongla (4800m).walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 11: Dzongla via Cho la pass 5420m trek to Thangnak (4850 m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 12: Thang Na to Gokyo Lake (4750 m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Gokyo lake early in the morning hike to Gokyo Ri/Gokyo peak (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m,Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m etc ,back to Gokyo lake ,after lunch continue to Machhermo (4400 m)walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 14: Machhermo to Dole (4000 m)walk approximately4-5 hours
Day 15: Dole to Namche Bazaar (3480 m )walk approximately5-6 hours
Day 16: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 17: Lukla by Flight back to Kathmandu. fly approximately 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 18: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley.Monkey temple(swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan views ,Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple,Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 19: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 336)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pickup and transfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided tour as mentioed in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.