Around Kathmandu valley trekking
Around Kathmandu valley trekking is one of the nearest from valley and easy moderate trekking tour in Nepal. Kathmandu valley trekking is known as Kathmandu Rim valley trekking match for the trekker or travelers who has limit holiday duration and fit for the all age group travelers, families, students. Kathmandu valley trekking gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with the locals. Around Kathmandu valley trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Gauri Shanker 7145m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m, Mt. Dorje lakpa 6988m, Mt. Ganesh Himal 6704m with much more snowy capped Nepal trekking peaks. We Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition arrange the Kathmandu valley Rim trekking as per client's holiday schedule and wish with life time experinence!
Around Kathmandu valley trek through the Shivapuri National park with dense forest, waterfall, wildlife, flora and Faunas .Kathmandu valley trekking commence at Sundarijal after an hour drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Tamang village via Mulkharka, Chisapani , Nagarkot , Dhulikhel and finally reach the Namo buddha. Less then one week holiday is enough time Kathmandu Rim valley trekking Normally Autumn & Spring season is best time trekking in Kathmandu valley but we Himalaya Jouirney Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday frame.
Major highlights of around Kathmandu valley trekking
*Around Kathmandu valley trekking is one of the easier and nearest trekking tour in Nepal with best mountains vistas of Mt. Everest, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa and Rolwaling Himalayan range.
* Around Kathmandu valley trek through the Shivapuri National park with dense forest, waterfall, wildlife, flora and Faunas
* Hiking around Nagarkot, Chisapani, Dhulikhel and Namobuddha with explore the rural village, peoples and their traditional lifestyle.
* Explore the biggest Namobuddha Monastery of Kavre district as well as reach the tallest Shiva statue of south Asia.
Related trip information for Around Kathmandu valley trekking
How difficult is Kathmandu valley trekking?
Around Kathmandu valley trek is easy and short treks in Kathmandu valley. Good physical is required for the trip. Kathmandu valley trek gradually ascend from low level elevation from Kathmandu 1334m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Around Kathmandu valley trek ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do Kathmandu valley trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame ..
Trekking permit required for Around Kathmandu valley trekking tour ?
Two different trekking permit required for Shivapuri national park permit ( Annapurna and TIMS permit ) then trekkers may treks to around Kathmandu valley trek trails.
How many hours need to walk each day?
Minimum 4-5 hours need to walk each day but it is depend on the your speed but HJT team always suggest walk slow but continuation that make sense to reach the around Kathmandu valley trekking trip destination . Kathmandu valley trek map has also clear vision one to next destination.
Kathmandu valley trekking itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Around Kathmandu valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu by Private Vehicle to Sundarijal, drive approximately 1 hours and trek to chisapani (2135 m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 03: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2155 m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (1845m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Dhulikhel by bus / Private Vehicle Back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 2 hours
Day 06: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 07: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Kathmandu Sundarijal overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Shivapuri national park permit
- Dhulikhel to kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Around Kathmandu valley trekking is match for the trekker or travelers who has limit holiday duration for the tourist and fit for the all age group travelers, families, students. Kathmandu valley trekking is known as Kathmandu Rim valley trekking .Around kathmandu valley trekking is an easy trekking Katmandu valley .