Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour is one of the popular tour in Nepal. Kathmandu valley package tour is known as Kathmandu valley tour included 7 UNISCO world heritage site such as Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Patan Durbar square, Syambhunath known as monkey temple, Boudhhanath stupa, Pasupatinath temple & Chagunarayan temple. Kathmandu valley tours take to you all the world heritage sites only in Kathmandu valley tour. Kathmandu city tour fit for all age group travelers less then one week. Kathmandu valley tour can do after or before any package tour in Nepal. Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour explore Nepalese Hindu & Buddhist temple , God & goddess including Living Goddess kumari, Monasteries & Gompas, cultural heritage as well as political history of Nepal.
Kathmandu sightseeing tour explore the beautiful Kathmandu valley with in 3 days. we have professonal local Nepal tour guide for explain all historical monuments.we have generate only three days Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour itinerary but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customize tour service in Nepal as per travelers demand. If you wish to extend the trp travelers may go to Daskinkali temple,Kirtipur, Chovar hill, Royal Narayanhiti musium ,Kapan monastery as well as some interesting temple in Kathmandu valley. we have multi language speak Nepal tour guide so if you choose own language speak tour guide will arrange instant as per travelers wish and holiday frame. Himalaya Journey Trekking generate 3 days Kathmandu valley tour itinerary but doable with in 2 days too but tour may extend until 4 days.
Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour Major highlights
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour offer 7 world heritage UNISCO sites such as Pasupatinath temple, Boudhhanath stupa, Kathmandu durbar square, Patan durbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square, Patan durbar square, Swyambhunath (Monkey temple) and Chagunarayan temple.
* Kathmandu valley tour discover the major historical monuments sightseeing tour in Nepal so travelers may do before or after Nepal trekking tour.
* Kathmandu sightseeing tour is really amazing life time experiences of the history of Nepal , Nepalese people culture as well as thier tradition.
Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple etc. transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , Chagunarayn temple: One of the beautiful hindu temple with differnt architectures, etc and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 05: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before Himalaya Journey Trekking ariport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport or if you have time to stay in Nepal leisure period , excursion or trip will arrange accordingly such as any package tour , Rafting etc.
Kathmandu valley tour Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with HJT tur guide as mentioend in itinerary
- All Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour program as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Kathmandu valley tour include 7 world heritage unisco sites and a complate information about kathmandu valley.