Mustang Tiji festival trekking 2020
Mustang Tiji festival trekking is relatively popular trekking in Mustang Lo Manthang. Mustang Tiji festival trekking offer ritual festival celebration in Mustang Lo Manthang. Mustang Tiji festival is well known as “The chasing of the demons” clusters on the Tiji myth. Tiji explain the story of a deity named Dorje Jono who must battle against his demon father to save the Kingdom of Mustang from destruction. Mustang Tiji festival trekking tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region including Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, beautiful landscape of Mustang trekking trails, the Kali gandaki valley, Muktinath temple, Monasteries and lush valleys. Upper Mustang Tiji festival celebrate for three days in Mustang Lo Manthang to invoke the mighty Dorje Jono to remove any obstacle out of the way. Trekking in Mustang Tiji festival take to you heart of the Mustang Lo Manthang & Annapurna trekking trails with fantastic Himalayan views of Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Himalayan range.
Upper Mustang Tiji festival trekking commence from Jomsom after 25 minutes scenic mountain flight from pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Kali gandaki valley up to Mustang Lo Manthang where you will enjoy / celebrate the mustang Tiji festival with local people of Mustang. Since mustang trekking trail has been opened for tourist, we Himalaya Journey Trekking continue operate the Upper mustang teji festival trekking & now we operate Mustang Tiji festival trekking through jeep drive too as per trekkers wish and holiday frame. Tiji festival is a colorful Tenchi festival which is annually celebrate in Lo Manthang, Also already announced the Mustang tiji festival date for 2020 as below mentioned in itinerary. Mustang Teji festival trek required minimum two person as it is restricted trekking trail of Nepal.
Mustang Tiji Festival trekking itinerary:
24th May 2020 Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to hotel. Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will briefing about Mustang Tiji festival trekking tour. overnight at Kathmandu Arrival in Kathmandu 1340m. Overnight at Hotel
25th May 2020 Day 02: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc .and prepare for the Mustang Jeep drive tour because this day is required to make Mustang special trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
26th May 2020 Day 03: After breakfast, HJT Trekking guide will take to you pokhara (915m) by tourist bus or by flight . transfer to Hotel. Kathmandu pokhara overland tour by tourist bus is included in trip cost but if trekkers / travelers prefer private vehicle or flight will have to pay extra.
27th May 2020 Day 04: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom ( 2720m ) fly approximately 25 mintues and trek to Kagbeni (2786 m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
28th May 2020 Day 05: Trek from Kagbeni to Tsaile (3115m) walk approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight at Lodge
29th May 2020 Day 06: Trek from Tsaile to Ghiling (3570m) walk approximately 6-7 hours via Chuksi Cave. Overnight at Lodge
30th May 2020 Day 07: Trek from Ghiling to Drakmar (3450m) walk approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight at Lodge
31st May 2020 Day 08: Trek from Drakmar to Lo-Manthang (3840m) walk approximately 7-8 hours via Ghar Gompa and Marang-La Pass. Start Tenchi (Teji) Festival
1st June 2020 Day 09: First day observe Tenji Festival Lo-Manthang (3840m) Overnight at Lodge
2nd June 2020 Day 10: Second day observe Tenji Festival Lo-Manthang (3840m.) Overnight at Lodge
3rd June 2020 Day 11: Final observe Tenji Festival Lo-Manthang 3840m. Overnight at Lodge End Tenchi (Teji) Festival.
4th June 2020 Day 12: Trek from Lo-Manthang to Tsarang (3560m) walk approximately 3-4 hours. Overnight at Lodge
5th June 2020 Day 13: Trek from Tsarang to Syangboche (3500m) walk approximately 6-7 hours. Overnight at Lodge
6th June 2020 Day 14: Trek from Syangboche to Chhusang (2980m) walk approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight at Lodge
7th June 2020 Day 15: Trek from Chhusang to Jomsom (2720m) walk approximately 6-7 hours. Overnight at Lodge
8th June 2020 Day 16: Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara. fly approximately 25 minutes .Overnight at hotel
9th June 2020 Day 17: After breakfast Pokhara , by bus/private vehicle or by flight back to Kathmandu & in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
10th June 2020 Day 18: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu to pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinreary
- Tourist bus station to Pokhara hotel transfer by private vehicle as mentioed in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel ) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara hotel to domestic airport drop by private vehicle as mentioed in itinerary
- Pokhara jomsom flight ticket as metioed in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the upper mustang trekking as mentined in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Mustang Tiji festival trekking permit
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Jomsom pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valey sightseeing tour with private vehilce as menioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Mustang Tiji Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Mustang Tiji festival is one of most popular festival in Mustang region thus Mustang tiji festival trekking become more popular trekking in Mustang.