Everest trekking is most popular trekking destination in Nepal. Before heading to the Everest region trekking , should know Everest trekking information with its features for remarkable trip. Everest trekking is known as Everest region trek offers you great opportunity to have unique trekking experience while you are trekking in Everest region Mt. Everest trekking area is located eastern part of Nepal and protected by the Sagarmatha National Park, established in 1976 with an area of 1148 square kilometers.Throughout In the Mount Everest trekking, trekkers are overwhelmed with views of unbelievable Himalayan views, Buddhist monasteries, and friendly Sherpa people . Mt. Everest 8848m, the highest mountain in the world, which is known in Nepal as "Sagarmatha" the goddess mother of the world, has been the greatest attraction for nature lovers and trekkers .
Everest region trek take to you heart of the Khumbu Himalayan region include the Gokyo trekking , Everest base camp trekking, trials mainly. Everest treks offer different spectacular trekking trail such as Everest base camp trekking, Kala pattar trekking, Gokyo Ri Trekking, Gokyo Cho la pass trekking, Renjo la pass trekking, Everest high passes trekking, Everest view trekking, Everest panorama trekking, Everest comfort trekking , Jiri Everest base camp trekking, Everest base camp trekking and Island peak climbing, , Gokyo valley Tyangboche trekking,Mera peak climbing and Amphu lapcha pass trekking , Everest balcony trekking etc . The primary goal of an Everest region trekking is the Everest base camp at an elevation of about 5363 meters.kala pattar (Black roack) 5545m is highest point of Everest trek from where you will see nearest views of the Mt. Everest and other more mountains such as Mt. Lhotse , Mt. Nuptse , Mt. Amadablam , Mt. Pumori , Mt. Thamserku , Mt.Kantega, Kwangde peak, etc .Everest trekking trails became more involvement after Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenjing sherpa successfully attempt the Mt. Everest 8848m summit.
Since Everest region trekking trails has been open Himalaya journey Treks and Expedition (R.P) has depth experience to operate different trekking destination in Everest region .Among above trekking destination in Everest region. You will see spectacular Himalayan scenery, wild animals, Monasteries and Sherpa culture during your journeys in Khumbu Himalayan region. Even you have short period for the Nepal Himalaya trekking with less ambitious destinations such as Namche Bazaar, the administrative Headquarters of the Khumbu region; Khumjung or Thame, more typical Sherpa villages; or Tengboche Monastery. From Tengboche you will have an excellent view of Everest and its more spectacular neighbor Ama Dablam 6856m.To reach Everest region trekking trail you are able to arrange trip whether by bus from Jiri or by fly Kathmandu to Lukla. We Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition - Nepal arrange all trekking destination in Everest region according to clients desire and holiday schedule. We arrange the trekking in Everest - tea house or camping /tented trekking in private or group join basis with family , friends, relatives , students/ academic trekking tour in large or small group size according to clients desire and holiday schedule with professional trekking guide who have been frequently in Everest region to present the lifetime experience !
Major Highlights of Everest trekking
* Everest trekking is worlds the most popular trekking trails and World’s highest Mt. Everest base camp 5463m
* 4 above 8000m mountains in same trekking tour ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyo 8201m) & 27 snowy capped mountains
* Explore the beautiful Gokyo valley, lake, Longest Ngozumpa glaciers, Khumbu Glaciers , Khumbu Ice fall and Imja lake
* Trekking through three major high passes ( Renjo la pass 5338m, Cho la pass 5420m. , Kongma la pass 5535)
* Trekking in Everest region has four major views points (Kala pattar 5545m, Chhukung Ri 5500 , Gokyo Ri 5360m)
* Discover Sagarmatha National park , wild animals- Red panda, Snowy leopard, Himalayan Thar/ Goat, Jackal, Musk deer, Birds- Pheasant, Mountain Hawk, sparrow, long tail birds, mountain dove , Rhododendron , silver oak, bamboo, Jupiter
* Explore the Tibetan Sherpa culture, Mountain Museum, Tibetan monasteries , Sherpa hospitality