Langtang Tilman pass trekking
Langtang Tilman pass trekking is one of the challenging trekking in Langtang. Tilman pass trekking take to you one of the highest and difficult pass in Langtang region. Langtang Tilman pass trek offer best Himalayan views of Langtang region , Ganesh Himal region & Rolwaling Himalayan range . Langtang Tilman pass trek take core of the Langtang Himalayan trails. Langtang Tilman pass trekking connection with two different Himalaya region including the Langtang and Panch pokhari (Five holy lake) where you will enjoy and see panoramic Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Himal, Naya Khanga, Yala peak, Ganesh Himal , Langshisa, Gaurishanker,Dorjelakpa etc also Green forest with Rhodendrendon flowers, pine tree + wild annimals /birds such as Moutain Thars,Bears, Leopard, Jackle, Monkeys, wild boar, pheasant, peacock and holy five lake. Tilman pass trek is non touristy trekking trail in Langtang region.
Langtang Tilman pass trekking begins at Syabru Bensi after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through beautiful valley of Bambo Lama hotel , Langtang village Kyanjin gompa , Langsisha Khara, moraine , Tilman pass base camp, Tinpokhari and finally reach at Panch pokhari. Normally, Autumn & spring season is best time for Langtang Tilman pass trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Good physical fitness and minimum three weeks holidays required for Tilman pass trekking tour. Langtang Tilman pass trekking staring from Nepal popular trekking trail langtang region and end at Chautara closed to the Bhotekoshi River.
Langtang Tilman pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition airport representative will transfer to hotel , Lantang Tilman pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast , Drive to Syabru bensi 1462m, overnight at tented camp.
Day 03: After breakfast, sybrubensi trek to Bamboo 1645m, overnight at tented camp.
Day 04: After breakfast, Bamboo trek to Lama hotel 2234m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: After breakfast,Lama Hotel trek to Langtang village.3535m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: After breakfast,Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3767m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: After breakfast, our trekking guide will take to you Tserko Ri 4984m for superb Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya khanga, Langshisa, Dorje Lakpa etc , back to Kyanjin Gompa,overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: After breakfast, Kyanjin gompa trek to Langshisa Kharka 4100m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: After breakfast,Langshisa Khara trek to Moraine Camp 4650m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: After breakfast, Moraine camp trek to Tilman pass base camp via Tilaman pass 5320m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: After breakfast, Tilman base camp trek to Tinpokhari(Three lake) 3735m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: After breakfast,Tinpokhari to Panch pokhari (five lake) 4123m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Panch pokhari excursion/accimataization day,overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: After breakfast, Panch pokhari trek to Nasimpati 3745m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: After breakfast,Nasimpati trek to Bhangyang 3414m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: After breakfast, Bhangyang trek to Pauwabas 3024m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 17 After breakfast, Pauwabas trek to Kharka 2855m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: After breakfast, Kharka trek to Okhreni 2043m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: After breakfast,Okhreni trek to Chautara 1235m,overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: After breakfast,Chutara by private vehicle van/Hicace/Bus drive back to kathmandu. overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 21: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 22: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expeditionâ€™s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerar
- Kathmandu Syabru bensi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerar
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang national park permit
- Chautara to Kathmandu by tourist bus ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide / Porters overland transportaion as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang Tilman pass trekking is one of the challenging trekking in Langtang. Tilman pass trekking take to you one of the highest and difficult pass in Langtang region. Langtang Tilman pass trek offer best Himalayan views of Langtang region , Ganesh Himal region & Rolwaling Himalayan range .