Tibet Lhasa tour
Tibet Lhasa tour is popular Tour in Tibet. Tibet Lhasa tour offer beautiful Tibet Potala palace, Tibetan mountain, Monasteries as well as nomad lands of Tibet. Tibet Lhasa tour is known as Kathamndu Lhasa overland tour take to you heart of the Tibet, excursion Lhasa potala palace & beautiful city of Tibet Lhasa. May, June, July & August are best time tour in Lhasa but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange as per travelers wish and holiday frame in around the year. Minimum one weeks holidays required Tibet Lhasa tour either start from Chengdu or Kathmandu Lhasa by flight.
Tibet Lhasa tour fit for all age group travelers and we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized and tailor made package service for Lhasa sightseeing tour. Tour in Tibet Lhasa take to you heart of Tibet and excursion around Tibet Potala palace, Jhokang temple and other areas of Tibet. Since Tibet tour has been opened ,we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange numerious group with amazing life time adventure trip in Tibet
Fixed Departure Dates
June 2021: 4th, 6th ,10th, 13th , 16th , 25th ,27th
July 2021: 2nd ,5th,7th, 13th, 15th, 19th, 25th
August 2021: 3rd, 5th, 8th, 10th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 24th, 26th, 28th
September 2021: 4th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 18th, 21st, 24th ,26th, 28th
October 2021:2nd,5th ,8th,10th, 14th,17th, 20th, 23rd, 26th
Tibet Lhasa tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition airport representative will transfer to hotel, Tibet overland tour briefing with officially arrangements .overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast , HJT representative will take your original passport for issue the Tibet Visa at Chinese Embassy Kathmandu and After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddess Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley and prepare for Tibet tour. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast , HJT airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for Lhasa flight. Flight from Kathmandu will take you over the Himalayas to Lhasa, the exciting capital of Tibet. You will be met at the airport by a representative in Lhasa and transfer to your hotel
Day 04: Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor street
The first day of sightseeing starts from Lhasa's cardinal landmark- PotalaPalace, a structure of massive portions. Its towering image already appearing on various occasions, but your first sight of the Potala will still be an awe-inspiring moment. It takes at least a good 2-hour to visit those rooms, halls and chapels
In the afternoon, we will drop a visit of the JokhangTemple, the spiritual center of Tibet. Everyday, pilgrims from every corner of Tibet trek a long distance to the temple. The temple is the product of Han, Tibetan and Nepalese architectural techniques. Then we will visit Barkhor, the oldest street in a very traditional city in Tibet
Day 05: Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastey
About 8 km west of central Lhasa is the Drepung, once world's largest monastery with about 10,000 monks. This day's sightseeing begins with these white monastic buildings piled up on the hillside. Walking up to the hill is a pleasant thing, an easy break from the solemn ambience inside the halls and chapels. At the plat roof of hillside, you can have very good views of the whole Lhasa city and the distant mountains.
Drepung is one of Lhasa's two great Gelugpa monasteries, the other is Sera. Around 5km north of central Lhasa, Sera may not be as grandiose as Drepung, but is more serene surrounded by many small temples. The 'Buddhism Scriptures Debating' in Sera is very famous.
Day 06: Today you will take a day trip to Ganden monastery. This compact monastery was once gutted by fire but the restoration is now complete. Drive back to Lhasa in the afternoon.
Day 07: Transfer, to the airport and fly back to Kathmandu
Day 08: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD $1475 Per person [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Thamel hotel to Kathmandu International airport drop to catch the Kathmandu Lhasa flight
- 4 night hotel accomodation in Lhasa on BB basis( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport pick up while Lhasa to Kathmandu flight
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Lhasa stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tibet Lhasa tour is popular Tour in Tibet. Tibet Lhasa tour offer beautiful Tibet Potala palace, Tibetan mountain, Monasteries as well as nomad lands of Tibet.