Everest panorama trekking
Everest panorama trekking is easy trekking in Everest region. Everest panorama trek is known as Everest view trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8561m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & 16 snowy capped mountains of Everest region trekking. Everest panorama trekking tour is fit for all age groups trekkers as it is only 3890m elevation as well as can do it with in one week holidays in Nepal. Everest panorama trekking is one of popular treks in Everest region follow with the footsteps of sir Edmund Hilary and Tenging Norgey sherpa with best mountain vistas.
Everest panorama trek is best suited for those trekkers who don’t have enough time for Everest base camp trekking or other longer trekking in Everest region. Autumn & spring is best time for Everest view trek but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Everest panorama treks take to you heart the Khumbu Himalayan trekking trails. Everest panorama treks offer whole Khumbu Himalayan zone and enjoy with Tibetan sherpa culture, thier traditions as well as beautiful landscapse of Everest region trekking trails but if you wish to do regular Everest base camp trekking just add one more weeks holidays.
Everest panorama trek commence at Lukla after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. After landed at Hilary Airport Lukla, Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through beautiful Sherpa village Chaurikharka Ghat Phakding Jorsale Namche Bazaar Khumjung & finally reach the destination Tengboche. Tengboche is beautiful place and Himalayas are surrounding in all parts. Everest panorama trekking is really fantastic trekking route of Everest region for scenic Himalayan views, Tibetan sherpa culture, nomad lands & monasteries.Hiking through Sagarmatha National park and exploration of alpine forests, glacial rivers, wild animals, suspension bridge, Tengboche monastery and Tibetan sherpa culture.
Major highlights of Everest panorama trekking
* Everest panorama trekking is one of easiest treks in Everest region follow with the footsteps of sir Edmund Hilary and Tenging Norgey sherpa
* Everest panorama hiking take to your heart of the Khumbu region with best views of 4 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt.Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) and 16 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu Himalayan zone.
* Hiking through Sagarmatha National park and exploration of alpine forests, glacial rivers, wild animals, suspension bridge, Tengboche monastery and Tibetan sherpa culture.
* Everest panorama trek is best suited for those trekkers who don’t have enough time for Everest base camp trekking or other longer trekking in Everest region.
Related trip information about Everest panorama trekking
How difficult is Everest panorama trek?
Everest panorama trekking is easy moderate treks in Everest trekking trails. Good physical is required for the trip. Everest view trekking gradually ascend from low level elevation from Lukla 2630m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Everest panorama trek ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do Everest panorama trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .. June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus even though Everest panorama treks doable with our professional team
How many hours need to walk each day?
Minimum 5 hours need to walk each day but it is depend on the your speed but HJT team always suggest walk slow but continuation that make sense to reach the Everest panorama trek destination . Everest view trek map has also clear vision one to next destination.
Fixed Departure Dates
September 2021: 4th, 7th ,10th, 14th , 19th , 24th ,27th
October 2021 : 3rd ,5th,8th, 11th, 16th, 19th, 26th
November 2021: 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 22nd , 24th, 26th, 29th
December 2021: 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 20th,24th ,26th, 28th
January 2022: 2nd,4th ,8th,11th, 14th,17th,20th, 23rd, 26th
February 2022: 2nd 4th ,6th ,8th,13th, 15th,18th,20th, 23rd, 28th
Everest Panorama trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel,Everest panorama trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla, flight duration approximately 35 mintues and overnight at Phakding (2830m).walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung (3840m) via Everest view hotel from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc. overnight at Khumjung village .walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 05: Khumjung village trek to Tengboche (3890m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar , walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m ) .walk approximately 6-7hours
Day 08: Lukla by flight back Kathmandu.
Day 09: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 10: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest panorama Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest panorama trekking is easy trekking in Everest region. Everest panorama trek is known as Everest view trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8561m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & 16 snowy capped mountains of Everest region trekking.k.