Manaslu base camp trekking
Manaslu base camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal Himalaya lies center western part of Nepal Gandaki province 7. Mt. Manaslu base camp trek is known as Manaslu Larkya La pass trek to explore the world 8th tallest mountain base camp, hiking in Manaslu region and join in to the Annapurna circuit trekking trails at Dharapani. Manaslu circuit trekking offer best Himalayan views of three above 8000 m mountains ( Annapurna 8091 m, Manaslu 8163 m , Dhaulagiri 8167 m) with 19 snowy trekking peaks through hiking Manaslu conservation area. Mount Manaslu base camp Larkya la pass trekking add as a restricted trekking trails in Nepal and opened for tourist in 1992. Trekking in Manaslu base camp explore the beautiful Birendra lake , Pungyen Gompa and cross the challenging Manaslu Larkya la pass route with majestic Himalayan views of Manaslu, Dhaualgiri and Annapurna trekking trails. Hike to Manaslu base camp is remarkable trip for both novice and experienced trekkers moreover good physical fitness is essential.
Mount Manaslu circuit trek combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty ,biological diversity and less crowded treks in Nepal Himalaya. Mt. Manaslu base camp trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Manaslu base camp information before heading to the relevant areas. Trek to Manaslu base camp is one of the most exciting trekking destination in Manaslu region doable around the year without use domestic flight tickets. 14 days Manaslu base camp trek package is research of practice polyandry marriage system (women has more than one husband at a time) too. we have generate 13 days Manaslu base camp trek itinerary as below mentioend even though tailor made package trip plan available as per trekkers holiday frame and requirements. Accomodation on the Manaslu base camp tour pacakge is in basic lodge run by local people of Manaslu trekking trails. Group join basis Manaslu base camp treks available for the solo trekkers.
Manaslu base camp hiking required special Manaslu trekking permit through the local Nepal trekking companies. Minimum two people required it means individually unable to treks in Manaslu base camp. Good physical fitness is essential but no prior trekking experienced required as trekking commence from low level and gradually ascent up to the challenging Larkya La pass 5106m. At least two weeks holidays essential for hiking in Manaslu base camp but trekkers may extend or shorter options also available as per holiday frame. At the moment Hygenic meals facilities of Tea house or lodge entire the Nepal Manaslu base camp package trekking . Autumn ( September, October, November ) and Spring ( March , April) are best month trek in Manaslu base camp 4867m. Manaslu base camp trek cost is depend on group size and choice of packages. Suggested all the travelers do the through government registered local Nepal trekking companies recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya. Mount Manaslu is known as killer mountains of Nepal. Manaslu base camp trek route lies in western part of the Nepal.
Nepal Manaslu base camp trekking start at Arughat, Gorkha after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition ‘s trekking guide led through Tibetan Sherpa village , lush valley until Samagaun then next day our guide lead trekking to Manaslu base camp 4867m . It take round trip 7-8 hours from Samagaun and need to take pack lunch. This is ultimate goal and feel the life time experience touch the world 8th tallest mountain base camp. Trekking continue ascend Samdo then next day challenging Larkya la pass 5106m then trails descend to Dharapani and Annapurna trekking trail. Since Manaslu trekking trail has been open , we Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition arrange numerous groups in relevant areas with lifetime amazing experience. Trek to Manslu base camp doable without Larkya La pass trek route. professional and experienced Nepal trekking guide is essential as it has challenging Larkya la pass trekking route.
Why Nepal Manaslu base camp trekking Major Highlights
- Mt. Manaslu base camp treks package is most exciting trekking in Manaslu region that lies on western part of Nepal to explore the world 8th highest mountain base camp.
- Nepal Manaslu base camp treks offer best mountain vista of three above 8000m mountain and discover two differnt trekking trails ( Annapurna circuit trekking trails and Mansalu Larkya La pass trekking trails) in same trip.
- Manaslu circuit trek combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty ,biological diversity.
- Hiking through Manaslu conservation area with discover the flora and fauna of Manaslu trekking trails.
Why Mt. Manaslu base camp Larkya La pass trek package with Himalaya Journey Trekking
- Secured online booking and reservation system
- Tailoring Mt. Manaslu Base Camp trek Itinerary
- 32 Years + Experienced and professional trekking, tour guide, drivers and staff entire the trip
- No hidden cost for the Mount Manaslu base camp trekking package
- Authorized local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet travel guide book Nepal and Rough guide book
- 24/7 service and last minute Manaslu base camp trek booking facilities
- All exclusive Hiking in Manaslu base camp package as requested by customer
- Emphasis on quality service and guest take care for the 100 % success the Manaslu Base camp treks
- Private and group join basis trek to Manaslu base camp service as per traveler’s holiday frame
- Flexibility for extend the trip as per traveler’s requirements
- Providing hygienic meals and best accommodation on the Manaslu circuit trek as per requested by trekkers.
- Instant Helicopter rescue service as per trekkers’ requirement for Health conscious
- Easy communication via (Email, WhatsApp, Viber , messenger , WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom) and phone 977- 9851007829 / 977-014983184 / 977 - 4986585
- Advance booking system
Mount Manaslu Base camp trek cost
Manaslu Base Camp trekking cost is determined by the numbers of trekkers as well as private and group join basis trip. Also Manaslu base camp Larkya la pass trekking cost is depending on choice of service budget and luxuries. Budget Manaslu circuit trekking cost start from USD 1875 and Luxury around Manaslu trekking package cost USD3350 per person. Trekking in Manaslu base camp and Larkya la pass has various type of the hotel accommodation normal lodge trek to five star hotel lodgings so Manaslu base camp hiking price is belongs to the service, accommodation and local Nepal trekking company.
Guide and porter hiring service for Manaslu Larkya La pass trek is budget options. Trekking guide cost for Manaslu base camp tour cost USD 30 to 35 per day and Porter hiring service USD 25 to USD 28 but their insurance and local company service charge will be extra. Manaslu circuit trek package cost is slightly higer then other normal trekking destinations of Nepal because of Manaslu trek permit cost USD 100 per person for seven days and extended days permit cost USD 15 per day per person. Nepal Manaslu trek cost for Indian passport holders are cheaper then foreign nationals because cost quote on Nepalese and indian currency rupees for Indian citizens.
Fixed Departure Dates
February 2024 : 5th, 8th ,10th, 15th , 19th , 24th ,27th
March 2024: 3rd ,6th,11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 24th
April 2024: 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 26th, 29th
May 2024: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th ,27th, 29th
June 2024:2nd,5th ,8th,13th, 15th,18th, 20th, 23rd, 26th
July 2024: 1st, 5th ,7th,10th ,12th, 16th,18th, 20th, 23rd, 25th
Manaslu base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Manaslu base camp treks package / Manaslu larkya la pass trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, excursion or sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with own activities and prepare for the Manaslu base camp trek because this day is required to make Manaslu special trekking permit with original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu via Arughat 525m, 1722ft , Sotikhola drive to Macha Khola 887m, 2919ft.
Early morning, drive to Arughat, 7/8 hours by bus or jeep through the beautiful landscape. Arughat is the biggest market in the area for local trade, at the bank of Budhi Gandaki River. Explore the surrounding area. After getting there we trek heads to the north along Budhi Gandaki River and we pass the villages of Santi Bazar, Arukhet and ascend slowly toward Kyoropani near the confluence of Soti River – an ideal place to take a fresh water bath. then we enter into another side of the river to enter Budhi Gandaki. At Labubesi, the trail follows down to the sandy riverbed of Budhi Gandaki. Stay there overnight in lodge at Macha Khola.
Day 04: Macha Khola - Jagat 1345m, 4412ft.
We walk continue to Jagat, 7-8 hours walking. In the beginning we cross Machha River and head upstream along the river´s edge. After crossing Khorla besi, there is a hot spring “Tatopani". The trail follows woody area after this toward Dovan. Below Dovan, there is a huge rapid at Budhi Gandaki. As the elevation increases, the rapids and the scenery undergoes a complete transformation. Stay overnight in lodge at Jagat.
Day 05: Jagat – Dang 1960m, 6430ft.
Trek to Dang, 8 hours walk, ascend a rocky ridge up to Salleri then to Setibas. We have lunch at Filim today; the trail enters a steep uninhabited gorge and descends through grassy slopes dotted with tall Pine trees via Budhi Gandaki. Further on, the tiny village Deng comes after crossing a bamboo forest and Dang Khola. Stay overnight in lodge at Deng.
Day 06: Dang – Namrung 2700m, 8858ft.
We walk today to Namrung 4/5 hours walking. The trail crosses over Budhi Gandaki enters woods then it climbs up to Budhi Gandaki valley. The trek climbs over a big rock, continues up through deep fir and rhododendron forest, and then enters Namrung at the crest. Stay overnight in lodge at Namrung.
Day 07: Namrung – Samagaun 3520m, 11546ft.
We head to Sama Gompa 7/8 hours walking. We follow to Nupri region; the trail passes Barcham and crosses Himan Khola and reaches to Shyo. The trail then follows to Lho and drops down across Damonan Khola. Ascend again to a plateau at Shyo. Crossing a ridge the trail descends onto a rock - strewn moraine and goes onto a ridge overlooking pastures and fields of Sama Gaon. The Sama Gompa is nestled against a wooded moraine at the end of the valley. We stay overnight in lodge at Sama Gaon.
Day 08: Trekking in Manaslu base camp
walk approximately 7-8 hours. HJT trekking guide take to you Mt. Manaslu base camp 4867m. You feel proud by your self to reach world 8th tallest mountain base camp and explore with amazing life time experince. Trekking in Manaslu base camp take almost a full day for round trip. We will see a marvelous view of Manaslu. Stay overnight at same place.
Day 09: Samagaun - Samdo 3860m, 12402 ft.
We trek to Samdo 3-4 hours walk, as trail widens we walk through juniper and birch forest. The trail passes several Mani walls and a stone hut at Kermo Kharka. The trail then climbs steeply to find Samdo nestle behind a ridge.
Day10: Samdo – Larke Rest home/Dharmasaala 4460m, 14532ft.
We trek to Larke rest house 4 hours walking. We go further on to Larke La. The trail forwards and climbs in and out of the gorge and reaches the only shelter on the route to the pass, Larke Rest House. Stay there overnight in lodge at Samdo.
Day 11: Larke Rest Homes – Bimtang 3750m, 12300ft.
After having an early breakfast we start the trek at 06:00AM today. The trail reaches at the top of the moraine at 4,700m. (15,420ft) and climbs steeply to the pass at 5,135m/16,847ft. with the tremendous views of Himlung Himal (7126m), Cheo Himal (6826m), Gyaji Kang, Kangaru Himal (6981m) and Annapurna 2nd (7937m). from the top of Larke Pass then the trail descends to Bimtang “Plain of Sand" in Tibetan Language. This huge valley surrounded by high peaks. Stay there overnight in lodge at Bimtang.
Day 12: Bimtang – Dharapaani 1963m, 6438ft.
6 hours walk down to Dharapaani. Trail continues through the fields, oak and rhododendron forest and reaches to Tilche (a Gurung village) and cross a suspension bridge at Tilche over Dudh Khola then descend to Dharapaani. Stay there overnight in lodge at Dharapani.
Day 13: Dharapaani – Beshishar 823m /2699ft
Now a days off road has built from Beshishar up to Manang so today we will take you by local vehicle. drive approximatley 5/6 hours. then by private vehicle drive back to kathmandu.
Day 14: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Manaslu Base camp trek Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Arughat bazaar overland transportation by private jeep as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the manaslu trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Manaslu speicial trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project ( MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Besishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Manaslu Treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu base camp trekking is less crowded trekking destination with panoramic Himalayan views of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna I.8091m wiht