Everest Base camp trek
Everest base camp trek is 3rd most popular hiking destinations in the world described by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book. Everest base camp hiking is a once in lifetime opportunity to see the top of the world and explore the Mount Everest base camp trekking route. Trek to Everest base camp discover high Himalayan glaciers, Khumbu Ice falls, 4 above 8000 m mountains (Mt. Everest 8848 m, Mt Lhotse 8516 m, Mt. Makalu 8463 m , Mt. Cho Oyu 8201 m, ) and 23 snow capped mountains of Khumbu region. Trekking in Everest base camp is a life time adventure treks in Nepal Himalaya with the best experiments of the Everest trekking destination. Hiking in Everest base camp is lifetime journeys for the trekkers who wish to touch world tallest Mountain Base camp 5463m. Nepal Everest base camp package trek distance 167 km from Lukla. Everest base camp trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Everest base camp package information before heading to the relevant areas.
Treks in Everest base camp categorized #1 trekking in Nepal Himalayas as it has various features then other Nepal trekking tour. Minimum two weeks trekking holidays in Nepal required for this trip but trekkers may extend the trip included Gokyo cho la pass & EBC trekking at the same time. Nepal EBC trekking is computed as classic treks in Nepal so doable without any high passes even though autumn and spring season are best to do this trip. Everest trekking tour map has clearly described about relevant trails. HJT generate Trek in Everest base camp itinerary with own design but trekkers may change or extend the trip plan as per holiday schedule. Everest base camp hiking package cost is depend on group size but individual person also doable this trip as per requirements. If you surfing in internet looking for Mount Everest base camp tour Nepal thousands of Nepal trekking comapnies homepage disply about this trip.
Hike in Mt. Everest base camp through the beautiful Sagarmatha National park with exploration of unique Tibetan sherpa culture , Sherpa settlements, Mani, stupa, monasteries as well as best mountains vistas give you a real adventure that hold on life time memories. Trek in Everest base camp itself renowned as trekkers may able to touch and leave their foot print world’s tallest mountain base camp .Do Everest base camp treks once that may pride to your generation always! Autumn and spring season are best time treks in Everest base camp but doable whole year as it hasn't any high passes. good physical fitness is essential to reach the destination even prior trekking experince is not required.Suggested all the travelers do trek through government registered local Nepal trekking company recomended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Everest base camp trekking tour start from Lukla after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu. After land at tiny Lukla Airport, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will led through the homelands of the Sherpa people – Phakding, Namche , Tengboche, Pheriche, Lobuche, Gorakshep and eventually reach trek to Everest base camp. Next morning , Our trekking guide will take to you kala Pathar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery of Everest than trails descend to the Dingboche valley and different way via Phortse village back to Lukla and Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu for continuation adventure trip in Nepal. Rather then competition in price , we always look after quality service with best value of the money.
Mt. Everest base camp package trek highlights
*Hiking in Mt. Everest base camp is third most popular hiking destination and explore the Mt. Everest base camp , Khumbu Ice falls, Khumbu Glaciers and best mountains vistas of whole Khumbu trekking trails
* Everest base camp package tour through the beautiful Sagarmatha National park with exploration of unique Tibetan sherpa culture as well as best mountains vistas give you a real adventure that hold on life time memories.
* Everest base camp package trekking categorized as #1 trekking tour in Nepal Himalayas as it has various features then the other Nepal trekking trails.
* Trek in Everest base camp itself renowned as trekkers may able to touch and leave their foot print world’s tallest mountain base camp
Fixed Departure Dates
August 2023: 5th, 8th ,11th, 17th , 24th , 27th ,30th
September 2023: 2nd ,4th,7th, 15th, 21st, 25th, 28th
October 2023: 1st, 4th, 8th, 10th, 16th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, 28th, 30th
November 2023: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 15th,19th,22nd ,24th, 29th
December 2023: 3rd, 5th ,8th,11th, 14th,16th,19th, 23rd ,25th
January 2024: 4th, 6th ,9th, 11th ,14th, 19th,20th,23rd, 25th ,29th
Mount Everest Base camp trek itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp package trek briefing with officially arrangements.overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight to Lukla (2830m), then trek to Phakding (2610m.)Walk approximately 3-4 hours..
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazar (3440m.). Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest,Lhotse,Nuptse,Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc or short hike to the Everest view hotel for panoramic Himalayan views .overnight at Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Tyangboche (3890m).Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Tyangboche trek to Dingboche (4350m).Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4950m.).Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours,after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 5-6 hours. and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 09: Early in the morning hike up to kala pattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep, breakfast at Gorakshep, continue trek to Dingboche 4350m. overnight at Dingboche. walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 10: Dingboche trek to Phortse village 3890m.Walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 11: Phortse village trek via Everest view Hotel trek to Namche Bazaar.Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12 : Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla 2830 Walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 13: Lukla by flight back to kathmandu.approximatley 35 minutes.
Day 14: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 15: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc. .
Everest base camp trek package Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest base camp treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base camp trek is 3rd popular hiking destination in the world described by Lonely planet guide book. Everest base camp trekking is a once in lifetime opportunity to see the top of the world (Mount Everest 8848m) and leave your own foot print in the Mt. Everest base camp. Mt. Everest base camp treks take to you high Himalayan glaciers ( Khumbu Glaciers),different stage of landscape with Khumbu Icefalls, 4 above 8000m mountains (Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m , Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, ) relaxing with Tibetan sherpa culture + wild animals such as Mountain Thar, Red panda, Leopards, Jackel and birds such as pheasant, long tail birds etc