Annapurna circuit trek
Annapurna circuit trek is exciting adventure trekking in Nepal lies in western part of the Nation Manang district , Gandaki province 4. Annapurna circuit trekking is known as Annapurna Thorong La pass trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of 3 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167 m, Mt. Manaslu 8163 m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091 m) with16 snowy capped mountains , natural hot spring and cultural diversity. Annapurna circuit trek routes lies on western part of Nepal has been proved as a highly admired and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna trekking destination. Nepal Annapurna circuit treks trails has been opened for foreign trekkers in 1977 to explore the trans Himalayan zone and combine with rain shadow zone of Nepal (Mustang trekking trails) .Annapurna circuit trek distance 173 km from Beshishar and Annapurna trek map has well described about relevant areas. HJT generate Annapurna circuit trek itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend their trip as per holiday frame . Annapurna circuit trek difficulty level is strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Annapurna circuit hiking information before heading to the relevant areas. Around Annapurna trek map has clearly described about relevant areas. Trekking to Annapurna circuit fit for novice and experienced trekkers. Nepal Annapurna circuit trek cost is depend on group size, length of packages and service as well.
Nepal Annapurna circuit trek has been recognized as one of the World's best treks trails according to a survey by Modern Maturity (USA). Around Annapurna trekking will take to travelers heart of the Annapurna treks route with fantastic Himalayan scenery including Annapurna II 7937 m, Annapurna III 7555 m, Annapurna IV 7525 m, Annapurna south 7219 m, Gangapurna 7454 m, Nilgiri 7041 m, Huinchuli 6441 m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998 m, Lamjung Himal 6984 m, Tilicho peak 7135 m,Tukuche peak 6920 m, Dhampus peak 6012 m,etc. Around Annapurna trekking discover the world highest Tilicho lake, challenging Thorong La pass, Muktinath tremple, Kali gandaki valley , world's depest gorge and natural hot spring of Nepal. Round Annapurna trekking discover the world highest located Tilicho lake, world deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge, Natural hot spring and Ruptse water fall. Suggested all the travelers do trek through government registered local Nepal trekking agent recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya. Annapurna circuit trek cost is depend on group size and choice of the destination but individual person also doable this trip as per holiday frame. Group join basis Annapurna circut trek package available as per travelers holiday frame. Annapurna circuit trek difficulty level is moderte challenging and Thorong la pass top 5416 m is highest elevation of this trek.
Annapurna Thorong La pass trek package start from Beshishar after 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will led you through rice paddies, terraced fields and Hindu villages in the shadow of the Annapurna and Manasalu ranges. we make the gradual ascent to the village of Manang. We rest and acclimatize for a day here before undertaking the challenging crossing of the Thorung La pass 5416 m that links the Marsyangdi and Kali Gandaki Valley. Trail continue descend via beautiful village of Jomsom Marpha Ghasa , Tatopani through a wonderful rhododendron forest on the Gorepani poon hill Ridge and the picturesque Gurung villages before finishing back in the Pokhara Valley. Autumn and spring season is best time trek in Annapurna circuit however we Himalaya Journey Trekking team arrange around the year with life time adventure in Nepal Himalaya. Now a days trekking to Annapurna circuit doable with in 7 days from Chame to Jomsom. Good physical fitness is essential because of need to follow Annapurna Thorong la pass trek route. Suggested all travelers use professonal and experience Nepal trekking guide for secured journeys. we have generate Annapurna circuit trek itinerary as below mentioned but arrange tailor made package trip as per travelers requirements.
Annapurna circuit trek Major Highlights
- Trekking in Annapurna circuit is exciting adventure treks in Nepal with best Himalayan vistas of 3 above 8000m mountains Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m.
- Hiking in Annapurna circuit explore trans Himalayan zone, world’s highest located Tilicho lake and cross Thorong La pass 5416m
- Nepal Annapurna round trekking discover whole Annapurna trekking route, Kali gandaki valley, natural hot spring, Ruptse water falls.
- Annapurna Thorong La pass trek Nepal compute as classic treks in Nepal with best Himalayan views of whole Annapurna and explore the pilgrimage site Muktinath temple.
Things to know beofre heading to the Annapurna circuit trekking
Trekkers should have to know at least following key points for success the for the Trekking in Annapurna circuit . . Get confused or instant travel service call 977- 9851007829
Eat nutritious fooda
Hygienic and nutritious food is essential for success trip to Annapurna ciruict trek route. suggested take boiled item and less oily food . Sometime food poisoning make difficult heading to the destination so take the hygienic meals on Annapurna circuit trekking trails
Drinking-Water and Tablets
If you avoid to drink the mineral water, take drinking water tablets for safety reason. At least need to drink 4-5 liters water during your trip to Everest high passes rotue.
Acclimatization during the trip
One day acclimatization at Manang is essential as stand point of avoid the high altitude sickness. You just jump on high places 3540meter at Manang so before cross the three high pash route and rest at Manang 3540m, 117a46ft. from the sea level thus recommended all the travelers . You may go excursion to Gangapurna Tea shop 3890 m or icee lake and descend to Namche for overnight stay.
Nepal Everest high pass trek is fit for all age group travelers juniors to seniors citizen even though average level fitness is essential. Where is will there is a plan so trekking in Everest high passes need only strong willing power that make easy to reach the destination.
The best season for Annapurna circuit trekking
Annapurna circuit trek best season are autumn – September, October, November , December and Spring - February, March, April , May. Tally as low altitude to alpine treks in Nepal, trekkers may join for winter Annapurna circuit hiking trip with icy and crystal clear panoramic views.
Monsoon Annapurna circuit treks also quite fine then other trekking in Nepal Himalayas moreover mostly time trekkers are surrounding by the Annapurna Himalayan range so more then 70% chance to have beautiful view of whole Annapurna trekking routes.
Permits for Annapurna circuit trekking
The permits for Annapurna circuit treks are the same as Annapurna Base Camp trekking. Two different Nepal trekking permit essential for Annapurna circit hiking - Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permit and TIMS card issue by local Nepal trekking companies at Bhrikutimadap, Kathamndu.
ACAP permit cost 3000 rupees for except the SAARC National
TIMS permit cost 2000 rupees for foreign nationals
ACAP and TIMS permit cost 1000 rupees for SAARC national
Annapurna circuit trek itineraries
Annapurna circuit trek itinerary is depend on the trekker’s holiday schedule it means where you want to start from Beshishar, Chame or Manang . Beshishar Annapurna Thorong la pass trek is longest options which you can do with in 19 days and Manang Annapurna Thorong pass trekking route is shortest options which you can do with in 5 days.
Moreover , we make tailor made around Annapurna trek itinerary on request by the trekkers. Trekking to Annapurna circuit for solo traveler quite fine and safe trip. Group join basis Annapurna circuit package trip available as per travelers holiday frame.
Annapurna circuit trek cost
Group join basis Annapurna circuit trek price is determined by the numbers of trekkers as well as private and group join basis trip. Also Annapurna circuit trekking cost is depending on choice of service budget and luxuries. Budget Annapurna circuit trek cost start from USD 1150 and Luxury around Annapurna trek cost USD 2350 per person. Trekking in Annapurna circuit route has various type of the hotel accommodation normal lodge trek to five star hotel lodgings such as Jomsom Mountain Resort , Jomsom Oms Home , Royal Mustang hotel so Annapurna circuit trip cost belongs to the service, accommodation and local Nepal trekking agency.
Guide and porter hiring service for Annapurna circuit treks is budget options. Trekking guide cost for Annapurna circuit trekking package USD 30 to 35 per day and Porter hiring service USD 25 to USD 28 but their insurance and local company service charge will be extra. Annapurna circuit trek cost for Indian passport holders are cheaper then foreign nationals because of cost quote on Nepalese rupees for Indian citizens.
Why Group join basis Annapurna circuit trekking package with Himalaya Journey Trekking
- Secured online booking and reservation system
- Tailoring Annapurna circuit trekking Itinerary
- 32 Years + Experienced and professional trekking, tour guide, drivers and staff entire the trip
- No hidden cost for the Annapurna Thorong La trekking package
- Authorized local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet travel guide book Nepal and Rough guide book
- 24/7 service and last minute Annapurna circuit trek booking facilities
- All exclusive around Annapurna t trek package as requested by customer
- Emphasis on quality service and guest take care for the 99.9% success the Treks in around Annapurna
- Private and group join basis Annapurna circuit trek package as per traveler’s holiday frame
- Flexibility for extend the trip as per traveler’s requirements
- Providing hygienic meals and best accommodation on the Annapurna Thorong la pass trek trails as per requested by trekkers.
- Instant Helicopter rescue service as per trekkers’ requirement for Health conscious
- Easy communication via (Email, WhatsApp, Viber , messenger , WeChat, Viber, Skype, Zoom) and phone 977- 9851007829 / 977-014983184
- Advance booking system
Fixed Departure Dates
February 2024: 4th, 7th ,15th, 19th , 24th , 27th ,29th
March 2024: 3rd ,6th,9th, 18th, 25th, 26th, 30th
April 2024: 2nd , 5th, 7th, 11th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 27th, 28th, 30th
May 2024: 3rd ,5th,11th, 14th,17th,19th, 26th ,29th
June 2024: 1st, 3rd ,8th,10th, 13th,15th,17th, 23rd ,25th,
July 2024: 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th,17th,19th,26th, 28th
Annapurna circuit trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Nepal Annapurna circuit hiking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus / by private vehicle drive to Beshishar (823m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: After breakfast, Beshishar by local jeep drive to Chame (2713m) Drive approximately 6-7 hours
Day 04: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Manang acclimatization /Rest day.During this day you can hike up to Ice lake or Tea shop near by Gangapurna base camp from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery including Mt.Manaslu, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Thorung peak, Peak 38 etc and overnight at manang village.
Day 07: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)
Day 08: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La pass(5416m) to Muktinath.(3802m)approximately 6-7hours
Day 10: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and drive to Tatopani /Natural Hot spring (1179m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Tatopani (Natural hot spring) trek to Shikha (1920m)approximately 4 hours
Day 12: Day 18: Shikha trek to Ghorepani (2855m) approximately 4 hours
Day 13. Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile(1555m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14. Tikhedunga trek to Naya pul (867m)approximately 3 hours than by private vehicle back pokhara (915m) drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 15. Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus drive back to Kahmandu. Drive approximately 6 hours . If you wish fly from pokhara to Kathmandu also possible as per your choice.
Day 16. After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Annapurna circuit trek Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itineray
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna circuit treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna circuit trek is exciting adventure trekking in Nepal Annapurna region. Annapurna circuit trekking is known as Annapurna Thorong La pass trekking offer best mountain panorama of 3 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167 m, Mt. Manaslu 8163 m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091 m) , natural and cultural diversity. Trekking in Annapurna circuit has been proved as a highly admired and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna trekking destination. Nepal Annapurna circuit treks trails has been opened for foreign trekkers in 1977. Nepal Annapurna circuit hiking explore the trans Himalayan zone and combine with rain shadow zone of Nepal (Mustang trekking trails) .Treks in Annapurna circuit distance 173 km from Beshishar and Annapurna trek map has well defined about relevant areas. HJT generate Annapurna circuit trek itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend their trip as per holiday frameAnnapurna cricuit trek difficulty level is strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Annapurna circuit trekking information before heading to the relevant areas. Annapurna circuit trek map has clearly described about relevant areas.