Annapurna circuit trek
Annapurna circuit trek known as a Annapurna Thorong la pass trekking is one of the most popular trekking route in Annapurna region offers a unique insight into the natural and cultural diversity and best panoramic Himalayan views of Nepal. Annapurna round trekking trail has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna circuit trekking opened to foreign trekkers in 1977 when it was first time opened for the foreigners. Annapurna trekking has been recognized as one of the World's best Trekking trails according to a survey by Modern Maturity (USA). Annapurna trekking will take to fantastic Himalayan scenery including the including Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Gangapurna 7454m, Nilgiri 7041m, Huinchuli 6441m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Lamjung Himal 6984m, Tilicho peak 7135m,Tukuche peak 6920m, Dhampus peak 6012m,etc, Relaxing with mixed culture such as Bramin, Chhetri, Gurung, Magars, Thakli etc, wild animals such as Leopards, Mountain Thar, Himalayan red panda, jackal, bears, musk dears and bird such as pheasant (Nepal’s National bird known as Danphe), long tails birds, mountain dove etc..
Annapurna circuit trekking start from Beshishar after 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will led you through rice paddies, terraced fields and Hindu villages in the shadow of the Annapurna and Manasalu ranges. Annapurna circuit trekking trail then bears west behind the Annapurna, to enter a Trans-Himalayan region & will see dramatic views of Annapurna II, Annapurna III and Gangapurna as we make the gradual ascent to the village of Manang. We rest and acclimatize for a day here before undertaking the challenging crossing of the Thorung La pass 5416 m that links the Marsyangdi and Kali Gandaki Valley. At the top of the pass we savor majestic mountain views of Annapurna Himalaya range before descending to the holy temples at Muktinath. We further descend into the valley at Jomsom kali gandaki at the foot of world’s deepest gorge, cutting between the peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri than Annapurna trekking trail continue leads We then descend into the mighty Kali Gandaki Valley - the deepest river valley on the face of the earth - 7223m deep between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. At the end we trek through a wonderful rhododendron forest on the Gorepani poon hill Ridge and the picturesque Gurung villages before finishing back in the Pokhara Valley. Anyone with sound health can join Annapurna circuit trekking since this trek has been set on the basis of slow hike pace to get full acclimatization with a view to enable our clients to get ultimate fun of trekking in this Himalayan paradise.
Fixed Departure Dates
November 2019: 4th, 7th ,15th, 19th , 24th , 27th ,29th
December 2019: 3rd ,6th,9th, 18th, 25th, 26th, 30th
January 2020: 2nd , 5th, 7th, 11th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 27th, 28th, 30th
February 2020: 3rd ,5th,11th, 14th,17th,19th, 26th ,29th
March 2020: 1st, 3rd ,8th,10th, 13th,15th,17th, 23rd ,25th,
April 2020: 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th,17th,19th,26th, 28th
Annapurna circuit trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna circuit trek briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus / by private vehicle drive to Beshishar (823m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours and trek to Bulbule (916m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Bulbule trek to Bahundada (1311m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat (1314m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani (1943m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame (2713m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Manang acclimatization /Rest day.During this day you can hike up to Ice lake or Tea shop near by Gangapurna base camp from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery including Mt.Manaslu, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Thorung peak, Peak 38 etc and overnight at manang village.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)
Day 11: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La pass(5416m) to Muktinath.(3802m)approximately 6-7hours
Day 13: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and overnight at Kagbeni (2840m)approximately 2-3 hours
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Marpaha (2676m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Marpaha trek to Ghasa (2013m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Ghasa trek to Tatopani /Natural Hot spring (1179m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Tatopani (Natural hot spring) trek to Shikha (1920m)approximately 4 hours
Day 18: Day 18: Shikha trek to Ghorepani (2855m) approximately 4 hours
Day 19. Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile(1555m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 20. Tikhedunga trek to Naya pul (867m)approximately 3 hours than by private vehicle back pokhara (915m) drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 21. Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight
Day 22. After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost, contact:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itineray
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna circuit trek Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna circuit trek is classic treks in Annapurna region offer unique Himalayan views of Manaslu 8163m, Dhualigiri 8167m, Annapurna I. 8091m with 17 snowy capped mountains with beautiful landscape , green jungle etc.