Annapurna circuit trek
Annapurna circuit trek is exciting adventure trekking in Nepal Annapurna region. Annapurna circuit trekking is known as Annapurna Thorong La pass trekking offer best mountain panorama of 3 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167 m, Mt. Manaslu 8163 m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091 m) , natural and cultural diversity. Trekking in Annapurna circuit has been proved as a highly admired and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna trekking destination. Nepal Annapurna circuit treks trails has been opened for foreign trekkers in 1977. Nepal Annapurna circuit hiking explore the trans Himalayan zone and combine with rain shadow zone of Nepal (Mustang trekking trails) .Treks in Annapurna circuit distance 173 km from Beshishar and Annapurna trek map has well defined about relevant areas. HJT generate Annapurna circuit trekking tour itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend their trip as per holiday frame . Annapurna circuit trek difficulty level is strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Annapurna circuit hiking information before heading to the relevant areas. Around Annapurna trek map has clearly described about relevant areas.
Nepal Annapurna circuit trek has been recognized as one of the World's best treks trails according to a survey by Modern Maturity (USA). Around Annapurna trekking will take to travelers heart of the Annapurna treks route with fantastic Himalayan scenery including Annapurna II 7937 m, Annapurna III 7555 m, Annapurna IV 7525 m, Annapurna south 7219 m, Gangapurna 7454 m, Nilgiri 7041 m, Huinchuli 6441 m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998 m, Lamjung Himal 6984 m, Tilicho peak 7135 m,Tukuche peak 6920 m, Dhampus peak 6012 m,etc. Around Annapurna trekking discover the world highest Tilicho lake, challenging Thorong La pass, Muktinath tremple, Kali gandaki valley , world's depest gorge and natural hot spring of Nepal. Round Annapurna trekking discover the world highest located Tilicho lake, world deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge, Natural hot spring and Ruptse water fall. Suggested all the travelers do trek through government registered local Nepal trekking agent recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Annapurna Thorong La pass trek package start from Beshishar after 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide will led you through rice paddies, terraced fields and Hindu villages in the shadow of the Annapurna and Manasalu ranges. we make the gradual ascent to the village of Manang. We rest and acclimatize for a day here before undertaking the challenging crossing of the Thorung La pass 5416 m that links the Marsyangdi and Kali Gandaki Valley. Trail continue descend via beautiful village of Jomsom Marpha Ghasa , Tatopani through a wonderful rhododendron forest on the Gorepani poon hill Ridge and the picturesque Gurung villages before finishing back in the Pokhara Valley. Autumn and spring season is best time trek in Annapurna circuit but we Himalaya Journey Trekking team arrange around the year with life time adventure in Nepal Himalaya.
Annapurna circuit trek Highlights
* Trekking in Annapurna circuit is exciting adventure treks in Nepal with best Himalayan vistas of 3 above 8000m mountains Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m.
* Hiking in Annapurna circuit explore trans Himalayan zone, world’s highest located Tilicho lake and cross Thorong La pass 5416m
* Nepal Annapurna round trekking discover whole Annapurna trekking route, Kali gandaki valley, natural hot spring, Ruptse water falls.
* Annapurna Thorong La pass trek Nepal compute as classic treks in Nepal with best Himalayan views of whole Annapurna and explore the pilgrimage site Muktinath temple.
Fixed Departure Dates
January 2023: 4th, 7th ,15th, 19th , 24th , 27th ,29th
February 2023: 3rd ,6th,9th, 18th, 25th, 26th, 30th
March 2023: 2nd , 5th, 7th, 11th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 27th, 28th, 30th
April 2023: 3rd ,5th,11th, 14th,17th,19th, 26th ,29th
May 2023: 1st, 3rd ,8th,10th, 13th,15th,17th, 23rd ,25th,
June2023: 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th,17th,19th,26th, 28th
Annapurna circuit trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Nepal Annapurna circuit hiking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus / by private vehicle drive to Beshishar (823m) Drive approximately 5-6 hours and trek to Bulbule (916m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Bulbule trek to Bahundada (1311m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat (1314m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani (1943m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame (2713m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang (3185m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang (3440m)approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Manang acclimatization /Rest day.During this day you can hike up to Ice lake or Tea shop near by Gangapurna base camp from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery including Mt.Manaslu, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Thorung peak, Peak 38 etc and overnight at manang village.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka (4210m)
Day 11: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m) via Thorung La pass(5416m) to Muktinath.(3802m)approximately 6-7hours
Day 13: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and overnight at Kagbeni (2840m)approximately 2-3 hours
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Marpaha (2676m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Marpaha trek to Ghasa (2013m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Ghasa trek to Tatopani /Natural Hot spring (1179m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Tatopani (Natural hot spring) trek to Shikha (1920m)approximately 4 hours
Day 18: Day 18: Shikha trek to Ghorepani (2855m) approximately 4 hours
Day 19. Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile(1555m)approximately 5-6 hours
Day 20. Tikhedunga trek to Naya pul (867m)approximately 3 hours than by private vehicle back pokhara (915m) drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 21. Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight
Day 22. After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Annapurna circuit trek Cost:
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itineray
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna circuit treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna circuit trek is exciting adventure trekking in Nepal Annapurna region. Annapurna circuit trekking is known as Annapurna Thorong La pass trekking offer best mountain panorama of 3 above 8000 m mountains ( Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167 m, Mt. Manaslu 8163 m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091 m) , natural and cultural diversity. Trekking in Annapurna circuit has been proved as a highly admired and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna trekking destination. Nepal Annapurna circuit treks trails has been opened for foreign trekkers in 1977. Nepal Annapurna circuit hiking explore the trans Himalayan zone and combine with rain shadow zone of Nepal (Mustang trekking trails) .Treks in Annapurna circuit distance 173 km from Beshishar and Annapurna trek map has well defined about relevant areas. HJT generate Annapurna circuit trek itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend their trip as per holiday frameAnnapurna cricuit trek difficulty level is strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Annapurna circuit trekking information before heading to the relevant areas. Annapurna circuit trek map has clearly described about relevant areas.