Annapurna base camp trek
Annapurna base camp trek is extreme trekking tour in Annapurna region. Annapurna base camp trekking take to you high Himalayan base camp of Annapurna (8091m). Trekking in Annapurna base camp is amazing trekking adventure in Nepal offer panoramic Himalayan views including two above 8000m mountains ( Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m & Mount Annapurna 8091m) with 16 snowy capped mountains and trekking peaks of Annapurna region trekking. Annapurna base camp treks suitable for those trekkers who wish to two weeks trekking in Annapurna with beautiful landscape, nice terrace fields, Gurung culture , 4 different type of Rhododendron , wild animals of Nepal.
Trek in Annapurna base camp include Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking trails which is one of the core view point zone of Annapurna trekking trials.Annapurna base camp trekking trail takes you through fascinating traditional villages of Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali who will greet you very warmly if you wish to share the conversation. Annapurna base camp treks is only such a trekking trails less then two weeks will reach above 8000m Mount Annapurna base camp and beautiful holy Himalaya Fishtail base camp with your foot print.
We HJT has direct Annapurna base camp trek from Phedi as below mentioned in itinerary but trekkers may extend their trip via Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking routes too. This is utmost adventure trekking trails of Annapurna region that makes trekkers memorable life time journeys in Himalayas. Trekking in Annapurna base camp involve with natural hot spring at Jhinu dada with panoramic Himalayan views of two above 8000m mountains. We Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition has fixed departure groups for this trekking if some traveler/trekkers prefer group join basis fixed departure trekking. All the fixed departure group has predetermined schedule but if travelers /trekkers want to make different date then mentioned in website, our agency arrange the private trip according to client’s holiday schedule.
Annapurna base camp trekking is a moderate nature trek that starts at Phedi then Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful Gurung, Magar, Thakali village via Dhampus Deurali Jhinu danda/ Natural hot spring Chhomorung, Bamboo, Dovan , Himalaya Hotel, Fishtail base camp and finally reach the destination at Annapurna base camp. We Himalayas Journey Trekking has generate Annapurna base camp trek itinerary gradually up with minimum acclimatization which make them ensure to reach the destination even for all age group trekkers / travelers . Autumn ( September to December ) & Spring (March, April) are best month trekking in Annapurna base camp but we Himalaya Journey arrange ABC trekking around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Annapurna base camp treks but HJT will provide you personalized or customized trekking service as per required.
Fixed Departure Dates
September 2021: 4th, 7th ,10th, 16th , 24th , 27th ,29th
October 2021: 2nd ,5th,8th, 13th, 17th, 24th, 26th
November 2021: 1st, 5th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 19th, 21st , 24th, 26th, 29th
December 2021: 4th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 17th,19th,22nd ,25th, 28th
January 2022: 3rd, 6th ,8th,10th, 14th,17th,19th, 23rd, 27th
February 2022: 2nd, 5th ,8th,11th, 13th ,15th,17th,20th, 26th, 29th
Annapurna base camp trek itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Annapurna base camp trek briefing with official arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: After break fast,kathmandu by tourist bus/private vehicle or by pokhara 915m and overnight at pokhara. By tourist bus drive approximately 5-6 hours, by flight 35 minutes only, HJT will arrange either tourist bus or by flight to pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast Pokhara drive to Phedi (900m) drive approximately 1 hour and trek Pothana Deurali (2150m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Pothana Deurali – jhinu dada/Hot spring (1750m) where you will enjoy with natural hot spring .walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jhinu dada/Hot spring trek to Sinwa (2350m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Sinwa trek to Himalaya Hotel(2900m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Himalaya Hotel trek to Machhapuchhare base camp /Fishtail base camp/MBC (3720m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna base camp(4130m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 09: Annapurna base camp trek to Bamboo (2340m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Bamboo trek to Chhomrong (2170m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Chhomrong trek to Tadapani (2600m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani (2855m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Early in the morning Himalaya Journey Trekking and expedition's trekking guide will take you to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhung 1555m via Ulleri.walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul 910m, Walk approximately 2-3hours than one hour by private car back to Pokhara . overnight at pokhara. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 15: After breakfast, Pokhara by tourist bus/private vehicle or by flight back to kathmandu.overnight at kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddess Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc. .
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis (3 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in tea house entire the Annapurna base camp trek
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP Permit)
- Nayapul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna base camp trek Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna base camp trek is utmost adventure trekking in Annapurna region for beautiful Himalayan views of two above 8000m moutains , Gurung , Magar, Thaklai village with their unique culture and beautiful landscape of Annapurna region trekking trails.