Everest 3 high passes trekking
Everest 3 high passes trekking is one of the challenging adventure treks in Everest region. The Everest three high passes trek is known as Everest high passes trekking explore the longest Nepal Himalayan glaciers , tallest mountain base camp , Khumbu ice fall and beautiful Himalayan views of Everest trekking destination. Everest three passes trek bond the Gokyo valley trekking route , Cho la pass trek route and Everest base camp trek route including Kala patthar hiking. Mt. Everest high passes trek cover whole Khumbu trekking routes with in three weeks holidays in Nepal. Three major high passes in Everest region – Renjo La pass (17,560 ft / 5,360 m), Cho La pass (17,782 ft / 5,420 m), and Kongma La (18,209 ft / 5,550 m) are main travel destination of this trip. This is the longest trekking destination in Everest region. Trek to Everest three passes cover almost whole part of Everest trek route.
Everest three pass trekking difficulty level is challenging strenuous+ thus trekkers should know Everest high passes information before heading in relevant areas. Autumn and spring seasons are best time treks in Everest high passes but we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange around the year as per requirements. Good physical fitness is essential for Everest 3 passes treks and professional Nepal trekking guide is required for success the trip because of its challenging passes. Mount Everest high passes trek cost is depend on group size but tailor made package trip available as per holiday frame. Hiking through Sagarmatha National park with beautiful Sherpa settlements is another charming of this trip. Everest trekking map has clearly mentioned regarding this trip for adventure travelers. We offer clock wise and anti clock wise Everest three pass trek as per trekkers choice.
Mt. Everest three passes hiking offer 4 above 8000 meters mountain including top of the world Mount Everest 8848 m, Mount Lhotse 8516 m, Mount Makalu 8463 m and Mount Cho Oyu 8201 m as well as other 23 snowy mountains peaks of Everest region trekking. We Himalaya Journey Trekking generate Everest three high passes trek itinerary as below mentioned but express high passes trekking doable less then outline itinerary. We have group join basis and private Everest high passes treks as per clients demand every week of month. Everest 3 high passes trek commence from Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. HJT guide lead through the Sherpa village Phakding Namche bazaar Thame, Gokyo Renjo la , Cho la pass EBC and eventually Kong Ma la pass and enter the Chhukung valley. Trail continue descend to Dingoche , Tengboche Namche and Lukla.
Everest three high pass trekking Major Highlights
* Everest three high passes trekking is one of the most challenging treks in Everest region link with four major Khumbu valley
* Everest 3 passes trek is known as Everest high passes trek offer best mountain views of 4 above 8000 m mountains such as Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m with 23 panoramic mountains of Everest trekking destination.
* Mt. Everest high passes hiking explore beautiful shrepa settlements, Gokyo lake, Everest base camp , Kala pattar, Khumbu Glaciers, Khumbu Icefall and major Everest trekking routes.
* Autumn and spring season are best time trekking in Everest high passes but doable around the year as per trekkers time frame.
Fixed Departure Dates
August 2023: 5th, 8th ,11th, 15th , 24th , 26th ,28th
September 2023: 2nd ,4th,7th, 12th, 16th, 24th, 27th
October 2023: 2nd, 6th, 8th, 10th, 13th, 18th, 22nd , 24th, 26th, 30th
November 2023: 5th, 8th, 10th, 13th, 15th, 17th,20th,22nd ,25th, 29th
December 2023: 2nd,5th ,7th,11th, 15th,17th,20th, 23rd, 28th
January 2024: 3rd 5th ,8th,10th, 12th, 14th,16th,20th, 25th, 28th
Everest 3 high passes trek itinerary:
Day 01: Arriving In Kathmandu (1250m), Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will greet you Kathmandu International airport with marigold garland and transfer to hotel. Everest three high passes trek briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximatley 5 hours
Day 06: Tengboche trek to Chhukung (4750m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chhukung via Kongma la pass (5535m) trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 6-7 hours. Overnight at Lobuche
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorkashep (5180m).Gorakshep to continue trek to Everest base camp and overnight at Gorakshep. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Early in the morning hike up to kalappattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep continue trek to Dzngo La (4910m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Dnzgola via Cho la pass (5420m) trek to Thangnak (4610m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 11: Thangnak trek to Gokyo lake (4750m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 12: Wake up early in the morning to hike to Gokyo Ri 5350m for panoramic Himalayan views such as Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt, Mt. Makalu 8463m , Mt.Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Kangchung 6063m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m, Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m, back to Gokyo, lunch at Gokyo lake. overnight at Gokyo. Walk approximately 2 hours
Day 13: Gokyo via Renjo la pass (5338m) trek to Lungden (4610m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 14: Lungden trek to Thame (3867m) walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 15: Thame trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 16: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximatley 6-7 hours
Day 17: Lukla by Flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 18: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as a Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Etc Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc . and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 19: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Everest 3 high passes trekking cost
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pick up as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest three high passes trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest 3 high passes trekking is one of the challenging adventure treks in Everest region. The Everest three high passes trek is known as Everest high passes trekking explore the longest Nepal Himalayan glaciers , tallest mountain base camp , Khumbu ice fall and beautiful Himalayan views of Everest trekking trails. Everest three passes trekking bond the Gokyo valley trekking route , Cho la pass trek route and Everest base camp trek route with Kala patthar hiking. Mt. Everest high passes trek cover whole Khumbu trekking routes with in three weeks holidays in Nepal. Three major high passes in Everest region – Renjo La pass (17,560 ft / 5,360 m), Cho La pass (17,782 ft / 5,420 m), and Kongma La (18,209 ft / 5,550 m) are main travel destination of this trip.