Langtang Helambu trek Nepal
Langtang Helambu trek Nepal is one of the exciting adventure treks in Nepal. Langtang Helambu trekking discover two most beautiful valley - Langtang and Helambu valley trekking route at once. Nepal Langtang Helambu valley trek offer the best mountain vistas of Langtang , Annapurna, Ganesh Himal and Rolwaling Himalayan range. Nepal Langtang Helambu valley trek through Langtang National park with its rich Flora: the impressive display of berberis, primula, orchids and a variety of Ferns, wild animals, Holy Gosaikunda. Tseku Ri 4984m is main view point center & Lauri Binaya pass 4610m / Gosaikunda pass is challenging pass of this trekking. Trekking in Langtang valley Helambu cover almost Langtang trekking route with memorable journeys in Nepal Himalayas. Langtang Helambu valley pacakge trekking distance 187km from Dhunche to Melamchi pul bazaar. Langtang Helambu trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Nepal Langtang Helambu treks information before heading to the relevant areas. Langtang Helambu trek cost is depend on group size and choice of the packages but individual person also doable this trip as per requirements.
Langtang valley Helambu trekking is challenging trekking in Langtang region thus good physical fitness is required. Langtang valley Helambu trekking is less crowded trekking trails of Nepal comparing the Everest trekking trails and Annapurna trekking route. Treks in Langtang Helambu doable without any domestic flight of Nepal appropriate trip around the year. September, October, November , March and April are best month trek in Langtang Helambu valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking team arrange as per trekkers wish and holiday frame. Himalaya Journey Trekking generate Langtang Helambu trek itinerary as below mentioned but trip may extend or change as per travelers wish. Suggested all the trekkers do the trek through government registered local Nepal trekking companies recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Langtang Helambu valley hiking start from kathmandu to Dhunche/syabru besi after drive 6-7 hours from kathmandu valley. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through the Bamboo Lama hotel Langtang and finally reach the KJyanjin Gompa. Next early morning take to you Tseku Ri 4984m for superb Himalayan views of Mt. Shishapangma 8013m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 6704m and Tibetan Himalayan range. Trek continue return same way until Pahiro Thapla and continue ascend to Holy Gosainkunda. After crossing the Gosainkunda pass 4610m, trail continue leads to the Helambu valley then we make almost a circle going through Tharapati, Tarkeghyang, sermathang to Melamchi pul bazaar than by private vehicle or by bus back to kathmandu with beautiful Himalayan scenery.
Langtang Helambu trek Nepal Major highlights
* Treks in Langtang Helambu valley combine world most beautiful Langtang valley, Holy Gosaikunda lake and Helambu valley trekking route.
* Langtang Gosaikunda pass Helambu trek offer best Himalayan views of Langtang, Annapurna, Ganesh Himal and Rolwaling Himalayan range as well as beautiful Gosaikunda lake located 4610m.
* Discover whole Langtang trekking route through hiking Langtang National park with Flaura and Fauna.
* Langtang Gosaikunda trekking is less crowded trekking trails of Nepal comparing Everest and Annapurna trekking route.
Fixed Departure Dates
January 2023 : 5th, 8th ,10th, 14th , 16th , 24th ,27th
February 2023 : 2nd ,4th,11th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 24th
March 2023: 2nd, 4th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 24th, 26th, 28th
April 2023: 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th ,26th, 29th
May 2023:2nd,5th ,7th,11th, 14th,17th, 20th, 23rd, 26th
June 2023: 2nd,4th ,8th,10th, 13th, 26th,18th, 20th, 23rd, 29th
Langtang Helambu trek Nepal itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Langtang trekking briefing with officially arrangement , overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Katmandu drive to Shyabrubensi (1420 m). Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Shybru bensi trek to Lama hotel (2804 m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Lama hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Langtang trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m). walk approximately 3 hours
Day 06: Acclimatization and explore day. During this day you can hike up to Kyanjin ri or Tseku ri for superb Himalayan scenery of Langtang lirung 7245m, Ganesh Himal 7406m, Naya khanga 5846m , Dorje lakpa 6988m, Gauri shanker 7145m, Gangchenpo 6387 m, yala paek 5500m or hike to Langtang Lirung base camp. overnight at Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela (2400m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Ghora Tabela trek to Syabru village (2300m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Shyabru village trek to Sing Gompa/Chandan Bari (3254 m).walk approximately 5 hours
Day 10: Sing Gompa/Chandan Bari trek to Gosainkund (4300 m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Gosainkund via Gosainkund pass 4610m trek to Ghopte(2800m) walk approximately 6 hours
Day 12: Ghopte trek to Melamchi Gaun(2450m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Melamche Gaun trek to Tarke Ghyang(2550m) walk approximately 4 hours
Day 14: Tarke Ghyang trek to Sermathang(2530m) walk approximately 4 hours
Day 15: Sermathang trek to Melamchi pul Bazaar(1750m)walk approximately 5 hours then drive back to Kathmandu. drive approximately 3 hours
Day 16: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Langtang Helambu trek Nepal Cost: USD 1385 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Melamchi pul bazaar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Langtang Helambu Trek Nepal Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang Helambu trek Nepal is one of the exciting adventure treks in Nepal. Langtang Helambu trek discover two most beautiful valley - Langtang and Helambu valley trekking route at once. Nepal Langtang Helambu trek offer the best mountain vistas of Langtang , Annapurna, Ganesh Himal and Rolwaling Himalayan range. Nepal Langtang Helambu valley trek through Langtang National park with its rich Flora: the impressive display of berberis, primula, orchids and a variety of Ferns, wild animals, Holy Gosaikunda. Tseku Ri 4984m is main view point center & Lauri Binaya pass 4610m / Gosaikunda pass is challenging pass of this trekking. Trekking in Langtang Helambu cover almost Langtang trekking route with memorable journeys in Nepal Himalayas. Langtang Helambu valley trek distance 187km from Dhunche to Melamchi pul bazaar. Langtang Helambu trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Nepal Langtang Helambu trekking information before heading to the relevant areas. Langtang Helambu trek cost is depend on group size and choice of the packages but individual person also doable this trip as per requirements