Annapurna sunrise trekking
Annapurna sunrise trekking is more popular adventure trekking tour in Nepal Annapurna region. Annapurna sunrise trek include Nepal natural hot spring Jhinu Danda with fantastic Himalayan views of two above 8000m( Mt. Dhualigiri 8167m & Mt. Annapurna I.8091m) , Holy mountain fishtail / Machhapuchhare 6998m with more the 16 snowy mountains peaks. Annapurna sunrise trekking tour is fit for all age group trekkers / travelers with in one week holiday frame with maximum altitude of 3210m poon hill specially appropriate for family, academic & retired travelers. Annapurna sunrise treks is only one trekking trail enjoy with natural hot spring with in one week as well as take to you core Gurung village , nice terrace fields ,multi forestry green jungle with various Rhododendron flowers.
Annapurna sunrise trek start from phedi after an hour drive from Pokhara, lake side. Trail continue ascend till Deuarali via Dhampus hill then descend till New bridge near by Jhinu dada / hot spring. After 30 minutes ascend to Jhinu dada then you may descend 15 minutes for natural hot spring. Trail continue ascend to Ghandrung village ( one of the beautiful Gurung village of Nepal) and Himalaya Journey Treks guide continue lead via Tadapani Ghorepani up to poon hill from where you see beautiful Himalayan views and descend via Ulleri Tikhedhunga birethanti Nayaul & drive back to pokhara. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking service if below mentioned trekking itinerary not applicable for our valued clients.
Annapurna Sunrise trekking Trip itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to your hotel , Annapurna Sunrise trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by to pokhara (915m) drive by tourist bus. drive approximately 5-6 hours overnight at pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast pokhara by private car drive to Phedi (900m) drive approximately 1 hour then via Dhampus (1945m) trek to Deuarli (2174m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: Deurali trek to Jhunu Danda (1634m) walk approximately 5-6 hours , you may enjoy with Natural hot spring. Overnight at Jhinu danda.
Day 04: Jhinu danda trek to Ghandrung village (1945m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 05: Ghandrung village trek to Tadapani (2067m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani (2855m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Early in the morning, HJT trekking guide will take to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tikhedhuga (1577m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul(867m) walk approximately 3-4 hours then by private car drive back to pokhara, drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, transfer to hotel. Overnight at pokhara.
Day 09: After breakfast , Pokhara by tourist bus drive back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 5-6 hours. Overnight at kathmandu
Day 10: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu – pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night Hotel accommodation in Pokhara with double bed room (3 star category hotel )as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Nayapul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One Experienced English speaking government license holder trekking guide
- Required Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person get one trekking porters who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union ) equipments during the trekking.
- Trekking accommodation in Tea house/ Lodge
- Three time meals during the trekking breakfast/lunch & diner
- Desert /fruit after having meal after as company.
- Trekkers information management system permit (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation area project fee
- Nayapul to Pokhara pick up by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathamndu overland transportation by local bus as mentioned in itinerary \
- Trekking Guide and porter salary, daily allowance , meal and accommodation
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare , meal, equipments and salary.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Overland Transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Trekking guide , Driver and porters)
- Guide and porter salary, daily allowance , meal and accommodation
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- hot, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa fee & Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping ( Tips)
Annapurna sunrise Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna sunrise trekking with natural hot spring is more popular advanture trekking in Annapurna region include Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill & Ghandrung village with beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna region.