Annapurna panorama trekking
Annapurna panorama trekking is recently open trekking trails in Annapurna region. Annapurna panorama trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including two above 8000m mountains ( Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m) , 18 snowy capped mountains of two different Himalayan range, beautiful landscape, nice terrace fields , Gurung /Pun village ,different Rhododendron forest. Annapurna panorama treks categorized as Annapurna Mulde Hill trekking .Now a days, Annapurna Mulde hill (3767m) is one of the nearest view point of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri & comparing the Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking this , this trails has been enlisted as less crowded and most exciting trekking route in Annapurna region. Annapurna Mulde peak trekking just 557m higher then poon hill but travelers / trekkers may feel more delightful, joyful & eye catching panoramic Himalayan views. We Himalaya Journey Trekking include Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking route & heading the the Annapurna Mulde peak trekking and trekkers may extend their trip to Annapurna Khayer lake trekking trails or Annapurna loop trekking exit at Dhampus Phedi.
Annapurna Panorama trek commence at Nayapul after 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara lake side. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through Gurung village Hile Tikhedunga Ulleri , Ghorepani & ascend at Ghorepani poon hill (3210m) for Annapurna range Himalayan views then trails descend to Ghorepani and continue heading to the Dobato and eventually reach at Annapurna Mulde hill for best Himalayan views of Annapurna region trekking. Spring and Autumn seas is best time trekking in Annapurna Mulde peak but we Himalaya Journey Trekking organized trip as per trekkers requirements
Annapurna panorama trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m) transfer to hotel, Annapurna Panorama trekking briefing with officially arrangements and overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast , Katmandu by flight or by tourist bus to pokhara (915m).Drive approximately 5-6 hours and by flight 35 minutes .
Day 03: After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle to Nayapul(867m) drive approximately 1:30 minutes than trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Tikhedunga trek to Ghorepani (2855m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 05: Early in the morning, HJT trekking guide will take to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Dobato (3430m/ 9,020 ft) . walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 06: Early in the morning, HJT guide take to you Annapurna Mulde hill / Peak (3,767m/10,529ft), the most popular trekking destination of the Annapurna region. It is also a great viewpoint to enjoy the amazing views of Mustang, Pokhara and more than 20 of the highest mountains including the Dhaulagiri 8,167m, Annapurna I, Annapurna south 7,219m, Hiunchuli 6,441m, Machhapuchhare 7,998m, Tukuche peak 6, 920, Nilgiri, 6,940m, Annapurna II 7,937m, Annapurna IV 7535m and Lamjung himal etc. overnight at Dobato
Day 07: Dobato trek to Tadapani (2,640M) , walk approximately 3 - 4 hours
Day 08: Tadapani via Ghandrung village (1945m) trek to Jhinu danda (1667m) walk approximately 6 hours
Day 09: Jhinu danda trek to Nayapul (867m) walk approximately 4-5 hours, then by private vehicle drive to Pokhara, drive approximately 1 hour 30 minutes , transfer to hotel. Overnight at pokhara
Day 09: After breakfast, Pokhara Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight . by tourist bus 5-6 hours drive and by flight 35 minutes only. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 10: After breakfast, Exploration Kathmandu valley : our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc , transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu etc and transfer to hotel. Overnight at kathmamndu and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- Pokhara Nayapul overland transportation by private car / vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Phedi to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna panorama trekking is one of the easy moderate trekking tour in Annapurna region offer beautiful Himalayan panorama of whole Annapurna region, beautiful landscape, nice terrace fields with Nepal gurung culture.