Churen Himal trekking
Churen Himal trekking is non touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region. Since Churen Himal trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition has depth experience for operate Churen Himal trekking and climbing .Churen Himal Trekking is completely apart from the beaten paths, this trekking is for the person who love the beauty of nature, the wild valleys, Himalayan scenery. Churen Himal trek will take you out of the beaten track inside a region where very few foreigners are traveling, reaching the Churen Himal base camp, a peak belonging to the western Dhaulagiri range. As Churen Himal trek is non touristy area , you will get chance to explore the new trekking experience in Nepal. Be-part from Beni will lead you to the foot of Churen Himal. Walk across Myagdi khola until Sibang to cross Jalja la (3430m) Dhorpatan and of the hunting preserve Gurjaon and Beni drunk of return to Katmandu.
Churen Himal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Churen Himal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel. .
Day 02: Drive to Beni or (Flight to Pokhara) & over night at Beni Camp.
Day 03: Beni to Bhabichaur.
Day 04: Bhabichaur to Dharapani.
Day 05: Dhrapani to Lamsung.
Day 06: Lamsung to Jaljala bhanjyang.
Day 07: Jaljala bhanjyang to Gurjaghat.
Day 08: Gurjaghat to Rupachaur.
Day 09: Rupachaur to Gurja Gaun.
Day 10: Gurj gaun to Lamsung.
Day 11: Lamsung to Khibang:
Day 12: Khibang to Malkapang.
Day 13: Malkapang to Pakhapani.
Day 14: Pakhapani to Beni.
Day 15: Beni drive to Pokhara and flight /drive back to to Kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc. .
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Beni overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Beni to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.