Annapurna siklish trekking
Annapurna Siklish trekking is short and popular trekking destination in Annapurna trekking trail. Siklish is trek to an area very less frequented by westerners to one of the largest Gurung villages in west Nepal . Siklish Trekking starts with a drive from Pokhara to Lampata and passes through Ghale Gaon and over the pass to Parje and Siklis - largest Gurung settlements. From Siklis, the route turns east and stays along the ridge through Kalikathan and Shyaklung with a final night at Chisopani before descending to Pokhara via Rupa and Begnas lakes. Siklish Trekking probes an un crowded corner of The Annapurna Conservation Area under the shadows of Lamjung Himal and Annapurna II and IV. This fabulous camping trek takes you about a week, starting at Beganas Tal (Lake) and heading north to the Madi Khola, then following the river''s west bank up to well-preserved Siklish (1,980m.), Nepal''s biggest Gurung village. From here you strike westwards over the thickly forested ridge that separates the Madi and Seti Khola drainage’s and then descent via Ghachok, another Gurung settlement. Normally, Autumn & spring season time is best trekking in Annapurna siklish but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange whole as per travelers wish and desire.
Annapurna Siklish trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Siklish trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus. drive approximately 5-6 hours
Day 03: Pokhara drive to Bijaypur Khola and trek to Thulakot. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Thulakot to Taprang . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Taprang to Lamakhet . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Lamakhet to Siklish . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Siklish to Thumke-Danda . walk approximately 5 hours
Day 08: Thumke-Danda trek to Phedi-khola about 3hours and drive to Pokhara
Day 09: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD $1575 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Bijayapur overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Beni to Babiyochaur overland tranportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Begnas lake to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.