Annapurna Kali gandaki valley trekking
Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley is exciting treks in Annapurna. Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trek explore the Jomsom Muktinath trek route through the deepest Kali Gandaki Gorge, natural hot spring and beautiful apple garden of Nepal. Annapurna Kali gandaki valley hiking offer best mountain views of Mount Dhaulagiri 8167 m , Mount Annapurna 8091 m & other snowy capped peks of Annapurna trekking trails. Trekking in Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley enjoy with an spectacular Himalayan views, the desiccated landscape and mixed culture with HJT professional Nepal trekking guide. Kali Gandaki Valley was the main trading route with Tibet and the system of lodges and tea-houses here is well developed. Trekking in Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley explore the world's deepest Kali gandaki gorge, Natural hot spring , best Marpha Apple Garden , Muktinath temple.
Nepal Annapurna Kali gandaki valley trek trail follows the Kali Gandaki River from the Hindu lowlands in the south to the Buddhist villages and people in the upper valley. Treks in Annapurna Kali gandaki valley touch with Upper Mustang trekking route and supper views of Mustang nomad lands. Hiking in Annapurna Kali Gandaki is really amazing journeys and touch the Annapurna circuit trekking trails too. As you continue north towards Mustang and Tibet the scenery changes dramatically, the landscape becoming much drier and the river bed widening. Suggested for all travelers do the Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trek package through government registered local Nepal trekking agencies recomended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya. we have generate Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trek itinerary as below mentioned but trip package may extend as per trekkers wish and holiday frame.
Annapurna kali gandaki trek can do either pokhara by flight to Jomsom or Pokhara drive to Nayapul and trek continue via Ghorpenai poon hill tadapani finally reach the kali gandaki valley and muktinath. we Himalaya Journey trekking and expedition will arrange the Annapurna kalai gandaki valley trekking as trekkers holiday schedule and wish with life time journeys in Annapurna Himalayas! Annapurna Kali gandaki valley trek distance 117 km from Pokhara and Annapurna trekking map has clearly described about relevant area. Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trek cost is depend on group size and choice of the packages.
Annapurna Kali gandaki valley trekking itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapruna Kali Gandaki valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu to pokhara (915m) by flight or tourist bus overnight at pokhara. Drive approximatley 5-6 hours / By flight 35 minutes only
Day 03: Pokhara by private vehicle drive to Nayapul than trek to Hile/Tikhedunga (1577m) drive approximately 1 hours 30 minutes and trek walk approximatley 2-3 hours
Day 04: Hile/Tikhedunga trek to Ghorepani (2810m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Shikha (1920m).walk approximately 4 hours
Day 06: Shikha trek to Tatopani/Hot spring (1179m)walk approximately 4-5hours
Day 07: Tatopani trek to Ghasa (2013m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Ghasa trek to Larjung (2543m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Larjung trek to Marpha (2676m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Marpha trek to Eklebhatti (2832m) & make excursion in around Kali Gandaki river.walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Kagbeni trek to Muktinath Temple (3802m)walk approximately 3-4hours
Day 12: In the morning Muktinath Temple excursion and trek to Jomsom (2713m).walk approximately 5-6 hours Overnight at Jomsom bazaar.
Day 13: Jomsom fly to Pokhara (915m).short sightseeing around pokhara valley. overnight at pokhara hotel.
Day 14: Pokhara to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight. by tourist bus drive approximatley 5-6 hours, by flight 35 minutes only
Day 15: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey..
Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trekking Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel acccomodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Naypul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP) permit
- Jomsom pokhara flight tikcet as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Kali Gandaki valley trekking is popular in trail in Annapurna trekking area where you will enjoy with an spectacular Himalayan views, the desiccated landscape and mixed culture