Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking
Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking is challenging trekking trail in Annapurna region. Annapurna Tilicho pass trek combine Tilicho base camp trekking with Annapurna circuit trekking trails. Tilicho pass trekking is known as Meso Kanto la pass trekking which offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mount Manaslu 8163m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mount Annapurna I. 8091m & other 19 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region. Tilicho Lake is one of those places that have had next to mythic connotations. Tilicho lake is highest located lake (4912m) in the world so Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking become more popular trekking trail in Annapurna. Tilicho lake trekking was for long almost totally closed save for a few climbers and expeditions, and since 1974, when Nixon changed the China policy, part of the area above Thini on the Jomosom side became a very off-limits military area. From the Manang side it was rarely if ever visited. The trekking path to Tilicho was "a figment of some ones fantasy" and the locals in Manang had little knowledge of the route too, and were often thought to be slightly unfriendly, as they were known for not being particularly keen on working as human beasts of burden for various expeditions that had passed. When asked to porter they had simply refused! Manang is no ordinary village. Its people are heavily involved in international trade, due to passport privileges granted in the past. Tilicho pass trekking route goes along the Marshangdi River and Gorge through the remote valley of Manang also known as the district behind the Mountains, to crest the arid, windswept northern flank of Annapurna at the Thorong-La. The route then passes through the Khanshar Village (The Last Village of Nepal). The trail goes through the must challenging pass "Moeso Kanta Pass" of Annapurna area to Jomsom.
Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking commence at Beshishar aftr 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's trekking guide led you through beautiful Marshayangdi valley via Chame pisang manang Khangsar & finally reach at highest located Tilicho lake (4912m) . Since Annapurna circuit trekking trail has been open we Himalaya Journey Trekking operate numerious groups to Tilicho pass / Meso kanto la pass trekking . we HJT arrange Tilicho base camp trekking around the year but Autumn & Spring season is best time trekking in Tilicho base camp. Minimum three weeks holidays required for Meso kanto la pass trekking tour but we arrange customized trip service too.
Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel. .
Day 02: Trek permit preparation day. Kathmandu valley excursion or sightseeing with your own activities. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar (760m). drive approximatley 5-6 hours , Trek to Khudi (800m) walk approximately 3 hours
Day 04: Trek to Baundada (1310m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Bahundada to jagat (1430m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Jagat (1430m) to Tal (1920m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Tal to Dharapani(1820m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Dharapani to Chame (2630m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Chame (2630m ) - Pisang (3200m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Pisang (3200m) - Manang (3500m) walk approximately 5 hours
Day 11: Acclimatization day at Manang
Day 12: Manang to Khangsar Khadka (3734m) walk approximately 4- 5 hours
Day 13: Khangsar Khaddka to Tilicho Base Camp (4300m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Tilicho lake to Mejo Khandala. walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Mejo Khandala to Kaisang. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Kaisang to Jomsom. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight, fly approximatey 25 minutes, transfer to pokhara Hotel. ovrnight at Pokhara
Day 18: Pokhara back to kathmandu by flight/Tourist bus. Drive by tourist bus 5-6 hours & by flight 35 minutes only. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 19: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath Temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 21: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter).
- Kathmandu to Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
- jomsom to pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Tilicho pass trekking is challenging trekking trail in Annapurna region. Annapurna Tilicho pass trek combine Tilicho base camp trekking with Annapurna circuit trekking trails. Tilicho pass trekking is known as Meso Kanto la pass trekking which offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mount Manaslu 8163m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mount Annapurna I. 8091m & other 19 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region.