Lamjung Himal trekking
Lamjung Himal trekking is non touristy trekl in Annapurna region. Annapurna Lamjung Himal trekking is low altitude trek cuts through an area rarely visited and traverses a variety of terrain from low land villages and terraced fields up to Nepal largest Gurung village of Siklish. Annapurna Lamjung Himal trekking offer beautiful Himalayan scenery including Annapurna Himalayan range, Dhaulagiri Himalayan range and Manaslu Himalayan range etc, beautiful landscape , lush valley, mixed Nepalese culture, temples and monasteries. Only Tented / camping trekking is possible in Lamjung Himal trail. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Lamjung Himal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday frame. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Lamjung Himal trekking tour.
Lamjung Himal trekking begins at Besishar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through Annapurna circuit trekking trail until Bulbule then trail for north east part Baglung pani, Ghanapokhara, Telebrong Danda ,Rambrong danda, Choprong, Yangjakot, Modikhola and finally reach at Pokhara. Lamjung Himal trekking is an exploration day spent near Lamjung Himal Base Camp on a huge alpine plateau. The return trek to Pokhara leads to Thulo Kot . From this vantage point there are views stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west to Manaslu in the east. After spend one overnight at Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight back to Kathmandu or travelers may extend their journey to Chitwan National park for Chitwan wildlife safari tour.
Lamjung Himal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Lamjung Himal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu-Dumre-Besi Sahar (823m) Drive approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 03: Besi Sahar-Baglung Pani (1524m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Baglung Pani-Ghanpokhara (1830m).walk approximately 5 hours
Day 05: Ghanpokhara-Telebrong Danda (2591m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Telebrong Danda-Base Camp (3353m)
Day 07: Base Camp-Rambrong Danda (3506m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Rest day at Rambrong Danda.
Day 09: Rambrong Danda-Choprong (3292m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Choprong-Yanjakot (1510m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Yanjakot-Modi Khola (750m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Modi Khola-Kalikathan walk approximatley 4 hours then by private vehicle drive Pokahara (915m). drive approximately 1 hours 20 minutes.
Day 13: Pokhara by bus/Flight back to kathmandu
Day 14: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 15: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Kalikasthan to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Lamjung Himal trekking is non touristy trekl in Annapurna region. Annapurna Lamjung Himal trekking is low altitude trek cuts through an area rarely visited and traverses