Annapurna panchase trekking
Annapurna Panchase trekking is short, lowland and popular trekking trail in Annapurna Himalayan region. Panchase trekking offer stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna region including Annapurna I 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna II. 7739m, Annapurna III. 7555m, Annapurna IV. 7525m, Fishtail 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Nilgiri 7041m, Lamjung Himal 6988m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc, relaxing with different mixed culture such as Brahmins, Chhetris, Gurung, Magars etc. Annapurna panchase trek is off the beaten path and this trek is suitable for all age group trekkers / travelers. Annapurna panchase trekking tour include ethnic villages, culture and the lifestyles of those especially from the western part of Nepal. Panchase trek fit for those people who have only one week holiday in Nepal and prefer for camping / tented trekking tour in Annapurna region.
Annapurna panchase trekking begins from pokhara after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu. This low altitude only 2500m & less touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest is features of Panchase trekking tour. minimum one week holidays required for Annapurna panchase trekking tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange tailor made or customized trip service as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday frame. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Annapurna Panchase areas. We pass through many villages and you will have ample time to take photographs and interaction with the local people. Language is not a big problem as many of the local people can communicate in English. There are many different ethnic groups along the trail, but the predominant people in this area are the Gurungs. Together with the Magar and Chetry peoples, the Gurungs are famous as soldiers in the British Army, better known as Gurkhas. The easiest access to Panchase is from the village of Badauri, which can be reached on foot or vehicle from Naudanda on the Baglung highway but if you wish to go Ghorepani poon hill or Jomsom Muktinath trekking will be possible for your other adventure trekking trip in Annapurna region
Annapurna panchase trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Panchase trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu...
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight /Tourist bus. drive approximately 5-6 hours and flight approximately 35 minutes only .
Day 03: Pokhara to Bhumdi (1520m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bhumdi to Panchase Bhanjyang (2030m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Panchase Bhanjyang to Panchase peak and trek Chitre (1400m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Chitre to Matathanti (1200m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Matathanti to Ghandrung (1940m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Ghandrung to Pothana (1900m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Pothana to Pokhara (820m) walk approximately 3 hours
Day 10: Pokhara back to kathmandu by flight/Tourist bus.
Day 11: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 12: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Bhumdi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Beni to Babiyochaur overland tranportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Begnas lake to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.