Sikkim Singalila trekking
Sikkim Singalila trekking is most popular trekking tour in Sikkim. Sikkim Singalila trek offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Kanchenjunga 8586m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Kumbhakarna 7246m , monasteries, beautiful landscape & mixed culture. Singalila trekking itinerary has been designed to allow visitors entry into the areas of the region that are still open to trekkers. On taking the trail from the western flanks of Dzongri, the path reaches out into the current permissible areas of the Singalila Ridge. Minimum 18 days holidays required for Sikkim Singalila treks but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized Sikkim trekking service as per travelers holiday frame. October , November, March & April are best month trekking is Sikkim Singalila range.
Sikkim Singalila trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive Delhi connecting fly to Bagdogra airport . Meet the guide at the airport. Meet the guide at the airport and drive to Gangtok. (126 km / 05 hrs.). Overnight hotel.
Day 02: A leisure day in Gangtok visiting places of tourist interest including Tashi view Point, Ganash Tok, Hanuman Tok and famous Enchey Monastery back to hotel after breakfast other Point visit Tibetology, Institute of Cottage Industry, Dro-Drul Chorten, Rope way and Flower snow world famous Rumtek Monastery. Return Back to hotel. Evening walk at the Mall or shopping/leisure. Stay O/N.
Day 03: After breakfast transfer from Gangtok to Nambu 1600 m) via Pelling stay Over rnight at Nambu.
Day 04: Trek from Nambu to Sang Khola (2050 m /7 km / 5 hours) stay O/N Tent.
Day 05: Trek from Sang Khola to Naya Patal (3000 m/6 km / 4 hours). Stay O/N.
Day 06: Trek from Naya Patal to Lower Yambong (3300 m/7 km / 5 hours stay O/N.
Day 07: Trek from Lower Yambong to Upper Yambong (3735 m/6 km /4 hours) stay O/N
Day 08: Trek from Upper Yambong to Gomathang (3735 m/5 km / 4 hours stay) O/N
Day 09: Trek from Gomathang to Pangding (4210 m/5 km / 4 hours) stay O/N.
Day 10: Trek from Pangding to Dzongri (3735 m/9 km / 6 hours) stay O/N.
Day 11: Trek from Dzongri to Lamune (4164 m/7 km / 5 hours) stay O/N.
Day 12: Trek from Lamune - Gochela, 4995 M –Thangsing (3936 m/8 km / 7 hours) Stay O/N.
Day 13: Trek from Thangsing to Tshoka (2828 m/10 km / 4 hours) Stay O/N.
Day 14: Trek from Tshoka to Yuksam1560 m/16 km / 6 hours) Stay O/N.
Day 15: Drive from Yuksom - Gangtok via Rabangla. Arrive Gangtok Check in and over night at Hotel.
Day 16: Early morning transfer from Yuksom to Bagdogra Airport/Bhadrapur Airprt drop.
Trip Cost: USD $1850 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi / Bhadrapur to Bagdora overland transportation service by train,
- Airport pick up & drop including all necessary transportation
- need and clean good category hotels Accommodation in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Yuksom with Bed & Breakfast (CP Basis).
- Trekking support with trekking guide, cook, potters, yaks, trekking accommodation with meals & beverages
- services for Sikkim Singalila trekking permit
- Khangchendzonga National Park fees & other necessary services.
- While on trek we will provide you Dome/Alpine trekking tents on twin sharing basis, Camping mattresses, camping stool, table, kitchen tent etc.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, alcohol and personal insurance however covers immediate medical facilities
- extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances such as landslide/strike/accidents/natural calamities, Ropeway,
- Airfare Ticket, internal flight,
- Himalayan toy train ride in Darjeeling, tips etc.
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.