Sikkim Heritage trekking
Sikkim Heritage trekking is popular cultural trekking in Sikkim. Sikkim Heritage trek offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, cultural heritage sightseeing tour with mixed culture of Sikkim. Sikkim heritage trekking tour take to you heart of the Sikkim including Gantok , Yuksom,Topung, Lapdang, Martang & Rabangla. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Sikkim Heritage trail but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per traveler’s choice. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Sikkim heritage trekking tour.
Sikkim Heritage trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Gangtok drive to Nambu 129 kms. 5-6 hours. 1600 mts.
Day 02: Nambu trek Chongri, 7 kms, 5hours. Chongri: 2050 mts.
Day 03: Chongri trek Topung, 5 kms, 3hours, Topung: 2000mts.
Day 04: Topung trek Melli, 5 kms, 4 hours, 2150 mts.
Day 05: Melli trek Khechuperi, 5 kms, 3 hours, Khechuperi: 1,800mts.
Day 06: Khechuperi trek Yuksom, 10 kms, 5 hours,Yuksom: 1740mts.
Day 07: Yuksom trek Pokhari Dara, 9kms,5 hours, Pokhari Dara: 2200mts.
Day 08: Pokhari Dara trek Lapdang, 7 kms, 5 hours. Lapdang: 2100mts.
Day 09: Lapdang trek Martam, 7kms, 4 hours, Martam: 1400 mts.
Day 10: Martam trek Borong, 7 kms., 3 hours. Borong: 1080 Mts.
Day 11: Borong drive Rabangla, 20kms.Rabangla: 2100 mts.
Trip Cost: USD $1285 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi / Bhadrapur to Bagdora overland transportation service by train,
- Airport pick up & drop including all necessary transportation
- need and clean good category hotels Accommodation in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Yuksom with Bed & Breakfast (CP Basis).
- Trekking support with trekking guide, cook, potters, yaks, trekking accommodation with meals & beverages
- services for Sikkim Heritage trekking permit
- Khangchendzonga National Park fees & other necessary services.
- While on trek we will provide you Dome/Alpine trekking tents on twin sharing basis, Camping mattresses, camping stool, table, kitchen tent etc.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, alcohol and personal insurance however covers immediate medical facilities
- extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances such as landslide/strike/accidents/natural calamities, Ropeway,
- Airfare Ticket, internal flight,
- Himalayan toy train ride in Darjeeling, tips etc.
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.