Sikkim Goecha la trekking
Sikkim Goecha la trekking is popular trekking destination in sikkim. Sikkim Goechala trek offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, Lush valley , Mixed Sikkim culture. Goechala trek take you heart of the Sikkim Himalayan zone. Sikkim Goechala trek offer world’s third highest mountain Kanchenjunga 8596m .Sikkim Goechala trek towards Khangchendzonga , starting at altitude of 6000 ft in sub-tropic moss-laden forests of pine, magnolia and rhododendron steadily progressing upwards through wild and uninhabited alpine landscapes finally takes us up to Goechala Pass, opposite to the eastern phase of Khangchendzonga (8435 meters).
Trekking in sikkim Goechala is fabulous trekking destination. Autumn & spring is best season for Sikkim Goecha La trekking but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers / trekkers wish and holiday schedule. Good physical fitness and minimum two weeks holiday required for Sikkim goechala trekking.
Sikkim Goechala trekking itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi India From home country or Nepal, fly to Bagdogra, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will transfer to Hotel, A charming 4-hour journey, through Assam tea plantations and tiny villages takes us to Darjeeling. Built on top of a ridge, Darjeeling faces the Himalaya and is a popular destination for Westerners and Bengalis alike. Sikkim Goecha la trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Visit do drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Rumtrek Monastery & Handicraft Center.
Day 03: Transfer from Gangtok to Yuksom (1,780m.) through the beautiful villages and hills- meet our trekking crew and overnight in Camp/Lodge
Day 04: Yuksom -- Tsokha
Trek begins here. This trek takes you through dense verdant Semi Tropical forest occassionaly crossed by Crystal clear rivulets and cascading water falls up to Praig Chu. After lunch a steep climb for an hour brings you to Tsokha - a small Tibetian hamlet from where the first glimpse of the mountains can be seen. O/N at trekkers huts/tents. Approx. Alt. 3050m & Distance 16kms/6 hours
Excrusion of Dzongri alt.4,500m.O/N at camp.
Day 05: Dzongri -Halt. Dzongri La alt.4,500m. (Acclimatization) Halt.
Day 06: Trek back to Tsokha. O/N at camp.
Day 07: Trek back from Tsokha to Yuksam. Transfer to hotel. O/N at Yuksam.
Day 08: Drive Yuksam to Darjeeling via Pelling. On the way visit Pemayangtse monastery.Transfer to hotel. O/N at hotel.
Day 09: Early morning visit Tiger Hill for sunrise. On the way back visit Yiga Choling Monastery. After breakfast visit the Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Zoological Park, Tibetan Self Help Centre and a Tea garden. O/N at hotel.
Day 10: Drive to Bagdogra (by car) - Delhi (by plane) - Delhi by than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s airport representative will drop for fly to Nepal and for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Delhi / Bhadrapur to Bagdora overland transportation service by train,
- Airport pick up & drop including all necessary transportation
- need and clean good category hotels Accommodation in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Yuksom with Bed & Breakfast (CP Basis).
- Trekking support with trekking guide, cook, potters, yaks, trekking accommodation with meals & beverages
- services for Sikkim Darjeeling trekking permit
- Khangchendzonga National Park fees & other necessary services.
- While on trek we will provide you Dome/Alpine trekking tents on twin sharing basis, Camping mattresses, camping stool, table, kitchen tent etc.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, alcohol and personal insurance however covers immediate medical facilities
- extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances such as landslide/strike/accidents/natural calamities, Ropeway,
- Airfare Ticket, internal flight,
- Himalayan toy train ride in Darjeeling, tips etc.
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Sikkim Goecha la trekking is popular trekking destination in sikkim. Sikkim Goechala trek offer beautiful Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, Lush valley , Mixed Sikkim culture. Goechala trek take you heart of the Sikkim Himalayan zone.