Trishuli Rafting is one of the most popular River rafting in Nepal. Trishuli river rafting is one of the nearest rafting adventure in Nepal . Trishuli river raft begins from kurintar and end at Gaighat . Trishuli rafting can do after the Chitwan Jungle safari tour or Trekking in Nepal Himalaya but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized Nepal rafting service as per travelers choice & desire. The put in point for the Trishuli River is located just 3 to 3.5 hours west of Katmandu, making it an excellent choice for short trips, or for clients reroute to Pokhara or Chitwan National Park. It provides plenty of white water excitement, spectacular scenery of nature , landscape.
Rafting in Trishuli river is great expedition before heading Chitwan Jungle safari tour, Lumbini package tour or Annapurna trekking . The trip starts in Charaudi, camping on sandy beach of river at night. a rafting - trip ends at Nayaranghat. Proceed to Kathmandu/Chitwan / Pokhara will be the choice for the rafters. The Trishuli is an excellent river for those looking for a short trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, but with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment. From Nayaranghat it is not long drive to Royal Chitwan National Park for wild life safari in Nepal. If travelers wish to extend the with Chitwan Jungle safari tour also possible as well as Lumbini package tour too.
Trishuli river rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in at Himalaya Journey Trekking office Kathmandu, Trishuli rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu -Charaudi - Kurin Ghat
After breakfast, Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drop you tourist bus station Kantipath at 6:30 am . Tourist bus departure at 7:00 am from Kantipath and drive 2 hours to Charaudi rafting start point then continue 3-4 hours Trishuli river rafting to Kuringhat. If you wish to take private vehicle such as car or Toyota Hiace for private tour we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange accordingly but transportation cost will be extra.
Day 03: Kuringhat rafting to Simaltar
Affter breakfast, HJT Rafting guide led 3-4 hours rafting in Trisuli river then travelers can join Chitwan Junlge safari tour or heading to Kathmandu. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange trip as per your wish and desire.
- Kathmandu kurintar overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Trishuli River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Trishuli rafting is one of the most popular rafting in Nepal for those travelers who want to go chitwan Jungle safari tour , Annapurna trekking or Lumbini tour via Kathmandu