Bhote Koshi rafting
Bhote koshi rafting is popular and adventure river rafting in Nepal. Bhote Koshi river rafting offer beautiful Lamusagu, barbise valley , beautiful landscape and mixed Nepalese culture. Bhote kosi River is the wildest and veritable maze of Canyons River for short rafting trip. Bhote Koshi rafting is challenging river rafting in Nepal. Baseri, the put-in point for the Bhote Koshi River is 4 hours north-east of Katmandu However, there is an excellent opportunity to stop in Dhulikhel to admire the stunning views. Bhote Kosh rafting i is regarded as one of the best short white water rafting trip in the world.
Rafting in Bhote Koshi is the steepest river that is rafting in Nepal, with continuous rapid action making this river a full-on commitment and a huge adrenaline rush. This is an ideal trip for those wanting a short but intense and thrilling rafting trip. If you do not have much time, just the desire for an adrenaline overload, the river is for you, Early mooning three hours drive from Katmandu to rafting put in point at Balephi , from where the white water rafting will continue until arriving at main tributary of the Sunkosi , the trip is terminated at Dolalghat. Bhote koshi rafting can do with in two days but Rafting trip can be extend as per travelers wish and holiday frame .
Bhotekoshi river rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Himalaya Journey Trekking office, Bhotekoshi rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Drive to Lamusaghu and raft in Bhote koshi. Overnight at Baseri camp. Rafting approximately 3- 4 hours.
Day 03: After breakfast, Baseri camp 3-4 hours rafting and by private vehicle drive back to Kathmandu, transfr to hotel.
- Kathmandu Lamusaghu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Bhote Koshi River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Bhote koshi rafting is popular and adventure river rafting in Nepal. Bhote Koshi river rafting offer beautiful Lamusagu, barbise valley , beautiful landscape and mixed Nepalese culture. Bhote kosi River is the wildest and veritable maze of Canyons River for short rafting trip.