Seti River rafting
Seti River rafting is most finest river offers beautiful scenery of nature, tremendous excitement of white water rafting, wonderful villages. Seti rafting offer beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna Himalayan range, beautiful terace fields, green jungle with rural areas of western part of Nepal. Rafting in seti river can do after Annapurna trekking or chitwan Jungle safari tour too. Five hours drive from Katmandu to rafting put in point at Damauli , the rafting trip starts in Damauli and ends at Gaighat.
Drive back to Katmandu or continue tour for wild life safari at Royal Chitwan National Park will be the option after the termination of the trip.The warm and beautiful seti river passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys . it is an excellent river for bird watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip.
Seti River rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Himalaya Journey Trekking office for Seti river rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Damauli, and short rafting trip/ camping at Corridor of jungle near the riverbank
Day 03: Corridor of jungle nears the riverbank to Gaighat; rafting till 3PM (approx.) and drive back to Kathmandu or visit Chitwan National Park or drive to Pokhara / Kathmandu
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Kathmandu Damauli overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Seti River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Gaighat Kathmandu overland transportaton by local bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Seti River rafting is most finest river offers beautiful scenery of nature, tremendous excitement of white water rafting, wonderful villages. Seti rafting offer beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna Himalayan range, beautiful terace fields, green jungle with rural areas of western part of Nepal.