Arun River Rafting
Arun River rating is popular river rafting in Nepal. Arun rafting offer beautiful Arun valley, lush valley & Himalayan scenery. Rafting in Arun river is one of the most powerful and respected rivers in Nepal, cutting through the Himalaya with deep and awesome gorges, lush valleys and superb riverside beaches. Arun River rafting need minimum 5-6 days but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange according to travelers wish and holiday schedule. Arun rafting rapids can be challenging and technically complex then other rivers of Nepal. Arun river rafting Bumbling and daily 4-5 hours rafting in Arun River. During the Arun River rafting , Himalaya Journey trekking provide full board basis trip including accommodation, meals and all rafting gears with professional rafting guide.
Arun River Rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Himalaya Journey Trekking office for Arun River rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu flight to Tumlingtar and set up a camp by a river bank.
Day 03: Our rafting journey begins with safety and paddling instructions from the professional guides. We will raft down to Tumlingtar and enjoy a peaceful and serene view.
Day 04: From Tumlingtar we continue our expedition to Kewa Khola, the camp site for the day.
Day 05: On the 4th day, we paddle to Sabha Khola. We will hit three rapids of class 3 and class 4 just before reaching the suspension bridge of Raighat. The camp site for the day will be Raighat, where you can spend a cozy night at the beach.
Day 06: The 5th is also known as the “Green Day” as we will be rafting among the greener side of Nepal. We will raft to Tribeni (union of three rivers) from Raighat and hit continuous rapids throughout the journey.
Day 07: After rafting for around an hour and half, we will reach our take out point, i.e. Chatara, from Tribeni and the 6 days of awesome expedition comes to an end. You can either drive back to Kathmandu from Chatara or fly back to Kathmandu from Biratnagar, which is an hour and a half drive from Chatara.
Trip Cost: USD $650 Per person
- Kathmandu tumlingtar flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Arun River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Chatara to Biratnagar overland transportaton by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Biratnagar Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.