Everest circuit trekking
Everest circuit trekking is one of most adventures package trip in Everest region. Everest circuit trek is only one trekking route in Everest region that adjust most trekking hub of Khumbu region.Trekking in Everest circuit is known as Everest base camp trekking include Chhukung valley with best view spot of Khumbu trekking trails. Everest circuit trek offer beautiful Himalayan panorama, Kumbu Himalaya glaciers, beautiful landscape, Tibetan sherpa culture , ancient Tibetan monasteries, wild animals & green forest with surrounding by more then 27 Himalayan peaks of Everest region trekking route.
Everest circuit trekking tour follow the same route as Everest base camp trek trails obey through the beautiful Sagarmatha national park and eventually reach the Mt. Everest base camp even though extra view spot Chhukung Ri 5500m create this trip most exciting adventure. Everest circuit treks route is extra ordinary trekking route in Everest region to explore the Mt. Everest view in such a way which is very closed from eastern sight at Kala pattar and western sight at Chhukung Ri. Everest circle trekking is unique trekking route in Everest region include top view center of whole Everest trekking.
Everest circuit treks explore the beautiful sherpa village, Namche bazaar the gateway to Everest base camp trekking, ancient monasteries and wild annimals. March , April , September, October, November are best month trekking in Everest trekkign trails but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule.
Everest circuit trek begins after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through the beautiful sherpa village Phakding monjo Namche bazaar.After spent two nights at Namche Bazaar ,day for exploring and acclimatizing, which is an important factor in your enjoyment for the Everest base camp trekking , the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country. Trek continue ascend via Tengboche, Pheriche, Lobuche, Gorakshep and heading to Everest base camp with best views of Khumbu glaciers , Khumbu Icefall. Next morning hike to Kala Pathar at 5545m for awesome 360 degree panorama of spectacular Mt. Everest and other mountains of Khumbu trekking trails. Trek continue hike to Chhukung valley and ascend to Chhukung Ri 5500m with best mountain vistas of Khumbu region. Trek right turn via Tengboche, Namche finally Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu.
Major highlights of Everest circuit trekking
* Everest circuit trek offer experience a thrilling flight to Hillary Airport in Lukla.
* Everest circuit trekking tour explore the beautiful sherpa village and Namche bazaar the gateway to Everest base camp trekking
* Explore the Everest base camp trek trails and Kalapatthar 5545m best view point spot of Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), , Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m) and 17 snowy capped mountain of Everest region.
* Hiking through Sagaramatha national park, Khumbu and Ngozumpa glacier as well as enjoy awesome experience being at Everest base camp (5363m).
* Everest circuit treks include the major trekking hub of Khumbu region
Related trip information about Everest circuit trekking
How difficult is Everest circuit trek ?
Everest circuit trekking is adventurous treks in Everest trekking route. Good physical is required for the trip. Everest circuit trek gradually ascend from low level elevation from Lukla 2830m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Everest circuit treks ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do Everest circuit trek but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .. June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus even though Everest base camp trekking doable with our professional team
How many hours need to walk each day?
Minimum 5-6 hours need to walk each day but it is depend on the your speed but HJT team always suggest walk slow but continuation that make sense to reach the Everest base camp trek destination . Everest circuit trek map has also clear vision one to next destination.
Everest circuit trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest circuit trekking / Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung village (3840m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 06: Khumjung village trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 10: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Dingboche trek to Chhukung (4750m), walk approximately 2-3 hours , Lunch at Chhukung valley and hike to Chhukung Ri 5500m for beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt.. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, back to Chhukung . walk approximately 4-5 hours. overnight at Chhukung.
Day 12: Chhuking trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permet
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest circuit Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest circuit trekking is known as Everest circle trekking include trekking in Everest base camp offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & other 17 snowy capped mountains of Khumbu Himal.