Phaplu Everest base camp trekking
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking is alternative route to reach the Everest base camp trek. Phaplu Everest base camp trek include partly solukhumbu region. Phaplu EBC trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views including four above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) with other 18 snowy mountain peaks of the Everest region. Phaplu Everest base camp treks known as Sherpa heritage trekking trails because of above 90% sherpa people settle in this area. minimum18 days holidays required for this trekking & spring , Autumn is best time trekking in relevant areas but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and desire. Everest base camp (5463m) & Kala pattar 5545m highest point / elevation of this trekking tour.
Phaplu Everest base camp trek start from Phaplu after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu or By 9 hours overland journeys. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange both options trip even we mentioned only flight option trip itinerary. Himalaya Journey Treks guide continue lead via Tasksindu Nunthala Kharekhola bupsa puiyan surke phakding Namche bazaar Tengboche pheriche lobuche Gorakshep and finally reach the Everest base camp & kala pattar then descend to lukla and fly back to Kathmandu. Trekkers will enjoy with really nice nomad lands, green jungle , rural areas Sherpa people lifestyle as well beautiful Himalayan views then lukla Everest base camp trekking trails. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking service if below mentioned trekking itinerary not applicable for our valued clients.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu 1334m, transfer to hotel Phaplu Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 03: Early in the morning Kathmandu flight to Phaplu (2413m) , fly approximately 35 minutes & trek to Taksindhu (2960m) walk approximately 3-4 hours.
Day 04: Taksindhu trek to Kharikhola ( 2015m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Kharikhola trek to Puiyan (2830m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06:. Puiyan trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Phakding trek to Namche Bazar (3440m ) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc. overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 09: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 13: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dingboche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 15: Tengboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 16: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 17: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight , flight approximately 35 minutes , transfer hotel, and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 18: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: contact- email@example.com
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- 3night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( Three star category hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Phaplu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide.
- Required Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person get one trekking porters who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union ) equipments during the trekking.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit as metioned in itinerary
- Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide flight ticket
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare , meal, equipments and salary.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland Transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- hot, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa fee & Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping ( Tips)
Phaplu Everest base camp Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking is one of the traditional trekking route in Everest region include whole Solukhumbu trekking trails. Everest base camp trekking take to you heart of the solukhumbu Himalaya zone.