Phaplu Everest base camp trekking
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking is an alternative trek route to reach the Everest base camp trek route . Phaplu Everest base camp trek includes partly Solu Khumbu region. Phaplu to Everest base camp trekking offers beautiful Himalayan views including 4 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) with other 18 snowy mountain peaks of the Everest region. Phaplu EBC trekking are known as Sherpa heritage trekking trails because above 90% of sherpa people settle in this area. Phaplu to Everest base camp trekking doable overland journey from Kathmandu to Salleri and heading to Everest base camp. Phaplu to Everest base camp take to you core of Khumbu trekking trails.
Minimum18 days holidays are required for trekking in Phaplu Everest base camp & spring, Autumn is the best time trekking in relevant areas but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and desire. Everest base camp (5463m) & Kala Pattar 5545m highest point/elevation of this trekking tour. Phaplu to Everest base camp trek explore the beautiful ethnic group settlements, beautiful landscape, Sherpa culture, and their warm hospitality. Phaplu Everest base camp trekking cost is depend on group size but operate individuel too. HJT will provide you Phaplu Everest base camp trek map befor departure the trekking.
Phaplu Everest base camp trek start from Phaplu after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu or By 9 hours overland journeys. We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange both options trip even we mentioned only flight option trip itinerary. Himalaya Journey Treks guide continue lead via Tasksindu Nunthala Kharekhola bupsa puiyan surke phakding Namche bazaar Tengboche Pheriche Lobuche Gorakshep and finally reach the Everest base camp & Kala Pattar then descend to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
Trekkers will enjoy really nice nomad lands, green jungle, rural areas Sherpa people lifestyle as well beautiful Himalayan views then Lukla Everest base camp trekking trails. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking service if below mentioned trekking itinerary is not applicable for our valued clients.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking Major highlights
* Phaplu Everest base camp trek is alternative trekking to Everest base camp with giant Himalayan vistas ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m,Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m)
* Explore the Solu Khumbu trekking trails & Tibetan sherpa culture
* Hiking through world’s highest Sagarmatha national park
* Phaplu EBC trek is less crowded trekking route in Everest trekking trails
* Discover the Monasteries, Gompa ,Rhododendron forest and beautiful landscape
* Assemble to regular Everest base camp trek trails with best views of whole Khumbu Himalayan range
Related trip information for Phaplu to Everest base camp trekking
How difficult is Phalplu Everest base camp trek?
Phaplu EBC trekking is moderate challenging treks in Everest region. Good Physical is required for the trip. Phaplu Everest base camp trek gradually ascend from middle level elevation from Phaplu 2413m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Phaplu to Everest base camp trek ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do Gokyo trek but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .. June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus even though Phaplu Everest base camp trek doable with our professional team.
What about accommodations and meals during the Phaplu Everest base camp trek?
Good tea house / lodge facilities for Phaplu to Everest base camp trek. Just normal hotel and almost hotel has common bathroom / toilet but some places has attach bathroom / toilet too. Trekkers will get all type of meals choose able from menu.
Do you need trekking permit for Phaplu EBC trekking?
Yes, you need three different trekking permit for Phaplu EBC trekking – Sasgarmatha National park permit, Trekkers information management system (TIMS) permit & Khumbu Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit which you may obtain local Nepal trekking agency.
Do you need trekking guide for Phaplu to Everest base camp trek?
Highly recommended / suggest to have professional Nepal trekking guide because of for secure treks in Everest base camp , to explain about the mountains and local culture, no obstacle during the trekking even incase of snowfall in the passes or trekking path, good take care of you if incase of suffer by high altitude sickness. Many individual trekkers are missing the passes while heavy snowfall during the passes.
How to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Phaplu to Everest base camp trekking ?
It is hard to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Phaplu to Everest base camp trekking if you just surfing via google or internet so trekkers should know Nepal trekking company legal documents, service, reputation, either recommended in international travel guide book such as Lonely planet travel guide book, Rough guide booketc sometime free lance trekking guide, operator or illegal Nepal trekking agency also show up their website and sale the trekking it means beware from illegal operation that make your holiday hazards.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu 1334m, transfer to hotel Phaplu Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 03: Early in the morning Kathmandu flight to Phaplu (2413m) , fly approximately 35 minutes & trek to Taksindhu (2960m) walk approximately 3-4 hours.
Day 04: Taksindhu trek to Kharikhola ( 2015m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Kharikhola trek to Puiyan (2830m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06:. Puiyan trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Phakding trek to Namche Bazar (3440m ) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc. overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 09: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 10: Phortse village trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 12: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 13: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dingboche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 15: Tengboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 16: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 17: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight , flight approximately 35 minutes , transfer hotel, and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 18: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking cost:
- Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
- 3night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( Three star category hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Phaplu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide.
- Required Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person get one trekking porters who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union ) equipments during the trekking.
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
- sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit as metioned in itinerary
- Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide flight ticket
- Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare , meal, equipments and salary.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland Transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Personal equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- hot, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa fee & Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping ( Tips)
Phaplu Everest base camp Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Phaplu Everest base camp trekking is one of the traditional trekking route in Everest region include whole Solukhumbu trekking trails. Everest base camp trekking take to you heart of the solukhumbu Himalaya zone.