Everest comfort trekking
Everest comfort trekking in known as Everest panorama trekking to explore the Everest base camp trekking trails & stunning Himalayan views of Everest region. Everest panorama trek is such a Himalayan adventure in Khumbu Himalayan range where you will enjoy with in short period spectacular Himalayan views of Mt. Everest , Mt. Lhotse , Mt. Nuptse , Mt. Amadablam , Mt. Thamserku , Mt. Kantega etc and enjoy with Tibetan Sherpa culture. Everest comfort trek highest evaluation is Tyangboche monastery 3890m from where you will see panoramic Himalayan scenery and enjoy with Buddhist meditation in Tyangboche monastery.
Everest panorama trekking suitable for those people who has very short time for Khumbu Himalaya region and specially for the old people who has entirely desire to look the top of the world after their job retirement . Everest luxury trekking is really comfortable and moderate trekking trail in Everest region, try to turn your dream in to the reality with Himalaya journey Treks and expedition.
Everest comfort trek/ Everest balcony trekking begin from Lukla after 35 minute flight from Kathmandu When land at that tiny airstrip in Lukla . Everest comfort trekking leads through the homelands of the Sherpa people, and will see Buddhist monasteries and close up views of Mt. Everest and neighboring Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Lhotse Nuptse , considered by many to be among the most beautiful mountains in Everest Himalaya region .
After spent two nights at Namche Bazaar ,day for exploring and acclimatizing, which is an important factor in your enjoyment for the Everest comfort trekking , the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country, and at Tyangboche see a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. The return trek from Tyangboche Monastery continues to delight adventurous souls with more spectacular mountain views, lush forested valleys, and opportunities to learn about the Nepalese religion ,culture and finally Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu
Everest comfort trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Everest comfort trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla (2830m) and trek to Phakding (2630m). walk approximately 2-3 hours. overnight at phakding.
Day 03: Phakding trek to Monjo /Jorsalle (2934m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Monjo /Jorsalle trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization(Hike to Everest view Hotel for Himalayan views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Kusum Khangaru, Mt. Kantega, Twache peak, Cholaste etc.)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung village (3865m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 07: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3845m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Phortse village trek to Tengboche (3890m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Namche Bazaar trek to Monjo/ Phakding walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 11: Phakding/ Monjo trek to Lukla walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 12: Lukla by flight Katmandu. flight approximatley 35 minutes. transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 13: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 14: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Khumbu pasang lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and transfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest comfort trekking is known as Everest panorama trekking offer stunning Himalayan views of Khumbu Himalayan range, Tengboche Monastery and Everest trekking trails