Paragliding in Nepal
Paragliding in Nepal is extra ordinary package trip . Nepal paragliding tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhaualgiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Annapurna II 7739m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Fishtail 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Niligiri 7041m , beautiful pokhara valley , Phewa lake etc. Himalaya journey Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeking. Experience unparalleled scenic grandeur as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. Nepal paragliding tour can do after the trekking in Nepal or any package tour in Nepal.Nepal Paragliding tour begins at Sarangkot after an hours drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will take to you Sarangkot. Sarangkot is one of the best view point center located 1592m. we have different paragliding package trip it mean 15 minutes up 2 hours. Now a days , Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange paragliding in Kathmandu too.
Nepal paragliding tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel and Nepal paragliding tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by overland journey or by flight to pokhara (915m) overnight at Pokhara
Day 03: After breakfast, Pokhara by private vehicle drive to Sarangkot for Paragliding tour, Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange paragliding tour as per travelers wish. overnight at Pokhara
Day 04: After breakfast, Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight back to Kathmandu. transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara
Day 04: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 05:After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: USD On Request
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel ) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara sarangkot overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Paragliding tour in Pokhara sarangkot as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportaton by tourist bus as mentioned in itinrary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu /Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.