Motor Gliding in Nepal
Motor Gliding in Nepal extra popular adventure tour in Nepal. Nepal motor gliding trip is known as Ultra flight in Nepal.Nepal motor gliding tour offer superb Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region including Mount Annapurna 8091m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna south 7219m, Annapurna II.7939m, Annapurna III.5555m, Annapurna IV.7525m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Tukuche peak 6920m, and other snowy mountains peaks of Annapurna region. Motor gliding in Nepal Himalaya is really amazing lifetime experience. The history of gliders can be traced back to 1896 when Otto Lilienthal of Germany made unsuccessful attempts with hang-gliders. Gliding as adventurous sports has gained immense popularity globally in recent years. Himalaya journey Treks and expedition operate Motor Gliding / Ultra flight in Nepal, since it has been operated.
Since its inception in 1996, it has been offering sightseeing tours aboard the ultra-light aircraft (power-glider) in the Pokhara Valley. The choice of the Pokhara Valley for ultra-light aircraft is appropriate chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the scenic lakes. For those who wished they could fly like birds when growing up, this flight is a must. Leave your woes behind on earth, soar to heights, bathe in the clouds, reach out for the mountains and kiss the azure sky as you fly across it. It might be lonely at the top, but the spectacular view from up high certainly makes it all worth itMotor Gliding / Ultra flight flights from the Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 9:00 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to sunset every day during these months. Three different routes are taken::
- Fly for Fun: The flight duration is 15 minutes. The aircraft flies over the Pokhara city, Phewa Lake, Sarangkot hill at the speed of 50 km/hour to 90 km/hr. The maximum altitude attained is 5,000 feet. This flight is designed for the curious who just wants to have a little fun.
- Touch the Fish Tail: Not quite, but still this flight takes as close to the Fish Tail as is possible without compromising the safety. The flight duration is 30 minutes. The speed is 90 km/hr.
- Mountain Range Sky Trek: Flight duration 1 hr. This flight covers the whole of the Annapurna range at the speed of 90 km/hr to 130 km/hr. The altitude attained is 12, 000 feet, high above the clouds. This flight is intended for those who like to live life on the fast track, and love a little adrenaline rush now and then.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Moter gliding tour in Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder Guide.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Motor Gliding in Nepal extra popular adventure tour in Nepal. Nepal motor gliding trip is known as Ultra flight in Nepal.Nepal motor gliding tour offer superb Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region including Mount Annapurna 8091m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna south 7219m, Annapurna II.7939m, Annapurna III.5555m, Annapurna IV.7525m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Tukuche peak 6920m, and other snowy mountains peaks of Annapurna region. Motor gliding in Nepal Himalaya is really amazing lifetime experience.