Zip flyer in Nepal
Zip flyer in Nepal is another adventure tourism activities in Nepal. Nepal zip flyer tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhualgiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Mt. Fishtail 6998 & other 14 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region.Zip Flyer Nepal is the world’s most tallest, fastest and the longest zip line in Nepal located in Sarangkot. Nepal Zip flyer that starts from the 1625mtrs in Sarangkot and ends at 960mtrs in Hemmja plain would attract the adventure tourist in Pokhara and Zip flyer in Nepal is the longest one in the world which is 1860mtrs long, Alaska US has Zip flyer but which is 1600mtrs long only. Pokhara zip flyer is amazing life time adventure trip in Nepal. Zip line Nepal can do with in 90 second but for arrange the rope, practice and process take minimum three hours.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Trip Cost: USD $1475 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.