Zip flyer in Nepal
Zip flyer in Nepal is another adventure tourism activities in Nepal. Nepal zip flyer tour offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Dhualgiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Mt. Fishtail 6998 & other 14 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna region.Zip Flyer Nepal is the world’s most tallest, fastest and the longest zip line in Nepal located in Sarangkot. Nepal Zip flyer that starts from the 1625mtrs in Sarangkot and ends at 960mtrs in Hemmja plain would attract the adventure tourist in Pokhara and Zip flyer in Nepal is the longest one in the world which is 1860mtrs long, Alaska US has Zip flyer but which is 1600mtrs long only. Pokhara zip flyer is amazing life time adventure trip in Nepal. Zip line Nepal can do with in 90 second but for arrange the rope, practice and process take minimum three hours.
Nepal Zip flyer tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Nepal Zip flyer tour briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu drive to Khawa near by Dhulikhel (1654m) drive approximately 2 hours then Nepal zip flyer tour, after refreshment, drive back to kathmandu . overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc..
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu to Khawa overland transporation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Zip flyer tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Khawa to Kathmandu overland transporation by private car as mentioned in itinerary.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
zip flyer tou in Nepal is most excited pacakge tour in Nepal with beautiful Himalayan views of Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal & Tibetan Himalayan range etc.