Pony trekking in Nepal
Pony trekking in Nepal popular trekking package in Himalayan zone. Nepal Pony trekkingl take to you heart of Nepal Himalaya with stunning Himalayan views, lush valley , beautiful landscape . Nepal has various trekking destination for Pony trekking among them Annapurna pony trekking, Everest pony trekking and Langtang region pony trekking is popular pony trekking in Nepal. Nepal pony trek fit for all age group travelers / trekkers who has kin to see Nepal Himalaya with deluxe adventure in Nepal . Himalaya journey Treks & expedition offer special adventure with pony trekking in Everest, Annapurna and Langtang Helambhu valley region which is fantastic in Himalaya areas also Horse riding offers you a unique adventure journey in Nepal to make your Family holiday enjoyable. Due to the country's geographical features many Places in different regions are not accessible. People living there are using horses to travel from place to place, carry food, clothes, medicines and other goods to far, remote areas. Especially in trans-Himalayan region (behind the Tall Mountain or southern rim of Tibetan plateau) where people have adopted horse riding as a culture and most important means for daily. Normally Autumn & spring season is best time for pony trekking in Nepal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekker / travelers wish and holiday frame with life time Adventure trip in Nepal.
Nepal Pony trekking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, Nepal pony trekking briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flgiht to pokhara (915m) transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara
Day 03: Pokhara by fly to Jomsom (2567m) flgiht approximatley 25 minutes. Horse ride to Kagbeni, stay over night at teahouse Lodge, visit main attractions around and landscape of Kagbeni offers best hotographic opportunities.
Day 04: After breakfast pony ride to Muktinath, visit holy pilgrimage sites, beautiful cultural experience, panoramic mountain views on the way.
Day 05: Back to Jomsom, visit glorious view of Mt. Dhulagiri, Mt. Nilgiri & Tilicho peak.
Day 06: If you are doing the 4 day trip, morning transfer to airport and fly back to Pokhara or start a longer program. After breakfast, ride down to Marpha visit.
Day 07: Visit Marpha and Tukuche village, panoramic views of the Tukuhe peak and Dhaulagiri, beautiful Thakali cultural experiences evening back to Jomsom.
Day 08: Early morning transfer to airport and fly back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara back to Katmandu by tourist bus/flight.
Day 10: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing / shopping or excursion with your own activities then three hours before your international flight departure to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys .
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) in twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Jomsom flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area porject permit ( ACAP permit)
- Annapurna pony trekking permit
- one pony per person entire the trekking tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Pony man for trekking tour
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Pony trekking in Nepal popular trekking package in Himalayan zone. Nepal Pony trekkingl take to you heart of Nepal Himalaya with stunning Himalayan views, lush valley , beautiful landscape . Nepal has various trekking destination for Pony trekking among them Annapurna pony trekking, Everest pony trekking and Langtang region pony trekking is popular pony trekking in Nepal. Nepal pony trek fit for all age group travelers / trekkers who has kin to see Nepal Himalaya with deluxe adventure in Nepal