Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour
Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour is popular package trip in Sikkim Darjeeling. Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour take to you heart of the sikkim & Darjeeling. Sikkim Darjeeling tour offer beautiful Himalayan scenery , beautiful landscape , Tibetan monasteries and Sikkim culture. Sikkim Darjeeling tour highlights Darjeeling and Sikkim the 'Queen of Hills" has to offer. After visiting the charming tea gardens and a dawn visit atop Tiger Hill we will drive through the lush Teesta valley to Gangtok the capital of Sikkim. Walk through the fascinating bazaar full of local products and produce in Gangtok. And above all visit Rumtek Monastery which is the present seat of the famous Karmapa Lama of the 'Black Hat' Kaygu sect of Tibetan Buddhism. A comprehensive tour for those looking for a short but comprehensive holiday. Minimum two weeks holidays required for Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trekking tour service as clients holiday frame.
Sikkim Dajreeling Kalingpong tour itinerary:
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Biratnagar/Bhadrapur (50min): On arrival meet, assist and drive to Gantok (07-hrs approx.) O/N at hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok (1,600m): Visit Enchey Monastery, Deer Park, Government institute of Cottage Industry, Dodrul Chorten, Research Institute of Tobetology.Visit Rumtek Monastery, situated 24 kms this magnificent monastery was built by the late Gyalwa Karmapa, the head of the Kagyu sect. O/N at hotel
Day 03: Gangtok-Lanchung (2,750mts/117km/6hours): Drive early morning to Lanchung, a small picturesque village surrounded by high snowcap peaks located in a valley in North Sikkim. O/N at lodge.
Day 04: Lanchung-Yumthang-Lanchung (3,500mts 25 kms): Drive after breakfast through conifer and rhododendron forest the drive an enjoyable experience. Packed lunch provided. O/N
Day 05: Lanchung-Gangtok: Drive back to Gangtok. O/N
Day 06: Gangtok-Pemayangtse (2,085m 117km/ 4 1/2 hrs): After breakfast drive through semi tropical forests. Cardamom plantation and village. Visit the Pemayanstse Monastery, situated adjacent to the hotel. This is a premier monastery of Sikkim built in the 17th century. O/N
Day 07: Pemayangtse-Khenchapladri lake-Pemayangtse (24kms/ 1 1/2hrs): After breakfast drive to Khenchapladri lake which is also known as the wishing lake, and is considered very sacred and no water sport or other activities besides prayer and worship are allowed around it. A short walk to Sangachholing Monastery (2km/45min) located on a hillock above the hotel. On a clear day the view of the mountain ranges is breathtaking. O/N
Day 08: emayangtse-Kalimpong (133 kms/5hrs): Full day sightseeing of Kalimpong town. O/N
Day 09: Kalimpong to Biratnagar/Bhadrapur (150kms /4 hrs): After breakfast drive to Biratnagar/Bhadrapur airport and check in for your flight to Kathmandu
Trip Cost: USD $1750 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night hotel accomodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinrary
- Kathmandu Bhadrapur flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhadrapur to Bagdora overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Sikkim Travel permit
- Hotel accommodation during Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Bagdora to Bhadrapur overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Bhadrapur Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the Sikkim Darjeeling kalingpong tour
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while Sikkim Darjeeling Kalingpong tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.