Ladakh Moonland tour
Ladakh Moonland tour is popular destination in India. India Ladakh Moonland tour offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, cultural heritage sites, temple , monasteries & beautiful landscape. Ladakh moonland package tour take travelers heart of the India special Ladakh zanskar area. Ladakh moonland package tour covered Delhi Ladakh, Leh & Khardongla . Autumn & spring is best time tour in ladakh Leh but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year with customized tour packages. Good physical fitness and minimum one week holiday required for Ladakh moonland package tour. Most of the traveler feel that Ladakh Leh tour is unforgettable through the Himalayan scenery and it’s culture.
Somewhere 40 million years ago when the tectonic plate of the Indian sub-continent collided with the continent of Eurasia, the 1,500 miles long Greater Himalayas was formed with an average height of 4600 M. According to the geologists Ladakh was the point of collision. Ladakh with the area of 95,000 square kilometers has one of the lowest population densities in the world; 2 inhabitation per kilometer.
Ladakh Moonland tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive at Delhi International airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi: Morning combined sightseeing of Old & New Delhi. Old Delhi - offers ancient monuments, narrow streets and bustling bazaars. Drive past the Red Fort and "Chandni Chowk" or also known as Silver Street,experiencing the sights and sounds of this very busy avenue. New Delhi - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era, including the India Gate & the President House.Overnight stay.
Day 03: DELHI - LEH: Intime departure transfer to airport to board flight for Leh. After arrvial , check in at the Hotel. Afternoon free to acclimatise. Overnight stay.
Day 04: LEH - SHAY - THIKSAY - HEMIS - LEH: After breakfast leave by car for full day sight seeing of Shay Palace, Thiksey monastery and Hemis monastery located on the bank of river Indus about 45kms drive. Back to hotel for overnight.
Day 05: LEH - KHARDONGLA - LEH: After morning breakfast drive to Khardongla by car the highest motorable road in the world. You can have a wonderful view of Karakoram and Stok range. Drive back to Leh Bazaar. You have a time for shopping. Overnight stay.
Day 06: LEH: Free day in Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: LEH - DELHI (By Flight):Intime departure transfer to airport for flight.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Hotel accommodation during Ladakh Moonland tour on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- Ladakh Moonland tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Ladakh Moonland tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the Ladakh Moonland tour
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while Ladakh Moonland tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Useful Information :
Ladakh Moonland tour is popular destination in India. Ladakh package tour offer beautiful Himalayan scenery, cultural heritage sites, temple , monasteries & beautiful landscape. Ladakh moonland tour take travelers heart of the India special Ladakh zanskar area.