India Nubra valley tour
India Nubra valley tour is one of the best tour destination in India. India Nubra valley tour take to you heart of the India with beautiful landscape, Himalayan views and mixed Indian culture. The Nubra Valley lies in the north of LEH and is accessible over the Khardong La Pass 5600 Mt. Which is one of the highest motor able road in the world. The road passes through a bridge laid on Glacier which finds its way in Guinness book of world record. The Nubra Valley has opened for Foreigners in year 1994 by the Govt. of India to expand tourist destination in Ladakh Region.
This Valley is on the trade route from LEH and is accessible via Samsar and Karakoram Pass. Apart from unparallel trekking opportunities, the Valley have several Buddhist monasteries such as Diskit Gompa which 350 years old and is situated on the highest point near the villagein which there are about 120 resident Buddhist monks. Nubra is also known for its double humped bacterian Camels. The Camels are led in the forest to graze during summer and brought back during winter season.
India Nubra valley tour itinerary:
Day 01: ARRIVE DELHI: Arrive and check in at Hotel. India Nubra valley tour briefing with officially arrangements.
Day 02: DELHI - LEH: Arrive Leh (11,500fts). On arrival you will be received by our representative and transferred to hotel. A day of complete rest to acclimatize to the arid high altitude of Leh. Evening a short walk to the colourful bazaar. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: LEH: Enjoy sightseeing tour of Leh visiting Stock Palace and museum, Shankar Monastery and Leh Palace. Overnight at hotel
Day 04: LEH - ALCHI: Today enjoy sightseeing tour of Lamayuru monastery and Alchi Gompa. Overnight in Alchi.
Day 05: ALCHI - LEH: Morning drive back to Leh visiting Basgo Fort and Spituk Gompa enroute. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: LEH - NUBRA VALLEY: Today drive over the Khardung La (18,300 fts) the highest motorable road in the world. The views from the top of the pass is amazing. Continue drive in to Nubra Valley and to the camp at Tigger. Overnight at Camp
Day 07: NUBRA VALLEY: Today enjoy sightseeing to Diskit, from where enjoy Camel Safari to Hunder. Safari passes through rolling Sanddunes,their controus appear solid. From Hunder drive back to camp at Tigger. Overnight at Tigger.
Day 08: NUBRA VALLEY: Today enjoy full day sightseeing tour to Samsthaling monastery and the village at Samur and also visit the Panamik and Small Ensa Gompa before driving back to your camp at Tigger. Overnight at camp.
Day 09: NUBRA VALLEY - LEH: Today drive back to Leh(6 Hrs.) Over Khanrdung la Pass. On arrival check in at hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: LEH: Full day free to relax and unwind. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: LEH: Today enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Hemis, Thiksey and Shey monasteries. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Back to onward destinatio
Trip Cost: USD $1450 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Hotel accommodation during India Nubra valley tour on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- India Nubra valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- India Nubra valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the India Nubra valley tour
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while India Nubra valley tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.