Rajasthan Heritage tour
Rajasthan Heritage tour is popular tour destination in India. India Rajasthan tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, cultural heritage sites, temples , historical sightseeing tour of India. Rajasthan package tour take travelers heart of the India including Delhi, Agra Jaipur, pushkar, Udaipur ,Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner & Mandawa. Autumn & spring season is best time for India Rajasthan Heritage tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame with customized service. Minimum three weeks holidays required for Rajasthan heritage package tour as well as good physical fitness. India Rajasthan tour is marvelous destination for multi Indian cultural packages.
Rajasthan Heritage tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi India From home country or Nepal, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's airport representative will transfer to Hotel, Rajasthan Heritage Tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - full day city tour of Old and New Delhi, O/N.
Day 03: Delhi/agra - by car ( approx 4 hrs drive) enroute visit Sikandra afternoon visit Taj Mahal and Fort, O/N.
Day 04: Agra / Jaipur - by car (approx 6 hrs drive) enroute visting Fatehpur Sikri, on arrival transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Jaipur - morning visit Amer Fort with elephnat ride up the hill on which the fort is built, afternoon city tour , overnight.
Day 06: After breakfast drive to pushkar ( approx 3-4 hrs drive) afternoon local city sightseeing, O/N.
Day 07: Pushkar /Udaipur - by car ( approx 6 hrs drive), on arrival transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 08: Udaipur - morning city tour folowed by visit to Eklingi and Nagda, O/N.
Day 09: Morning boat ride on lake pichola followed by drive to Jodhpur ( approx 7 hrs drive) enroute visit ranakpur temples, on arriving jodhpur, transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 10: Jodhour - mornign city tour vstg fort and palaces afternoon village tour, O/N.
Day 11: Jodhpur/jaisalmer - by car ( approx 7-8 hrs drive) overnight in hotel.
Day 12: Jaisalmer - morning visit fort and mansions, afternoon Drive to San dunes for sunset and camel ride, O/N.
Day 13: Jaisalmer - morning visit to villages on the outskirts of the town afternoon free to explore the desert town on your own, O/N.
Day 14: Jaislamer / Bikaer (Gajner) - by car (approx 5 hrs drive) check in Gajner palace - a peaceful and tranquil palce at the side of the lake, unwind in the peaceful surroundings, O/N.
Day 15: Dive to Bkaner for city tour and sightseeing inclding visit to camel breeding farm, O/N in hotel.
Day 16: Bikaner/mandawa - by car (approx 5 hrs drive) afternoon sightseeing of the Shekhawati region with its fresco paintings, O/N.
Day 17: Mandawa - day free to visit the adjoining areas of Shekhawati, O/N.
Day 18: Mandawa/delhi - by car (approx 7 hrs drive)transferto hotel for overnight.
Day 19: Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition airport representative will transfer from hotel to the airport for flight back home or Nepal. Tour ends.
Trip Cost: email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Hotel accommodation during Rajasthan Heritage tour on BB basis on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Delhi Flight .
- Rajasthan Heritage tour pacakge with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Rajasthan Heritage tour package with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Historical sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Mandawa Delhi overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Guide and Driver fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Delhi Internatinoal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during the Rajasthan heritage tour
- International flight ticket
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while Delhi Jaipur Taj Mahal tour
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Rajasthan Heritage tour is popular tour destination in India. India Rajasthan tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, cultural heritage sites, temples , historical sightseeing tour of India. Rajasthan package tour take travelers heart of the India including Delhi, Agra Jaipur, pushkar, Udaipur ,Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner & Mandawa.