Sirubari village tour
Sirubari village tour is one of the most popular village tour in Nepal. Nepal Sirubari village tours offers stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna Himalaya region and real rural life of Nepalese people. Sirubari is without doubt one of the most attractive village in Nepal. Sirubari village is neat and clean, very colorful and warm, while the people are friendly, well educated and are enthusiastic about tourism. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. Sirubari, a village in Syangja district southwest of Pokhara, is a 4 hours drive by private vehicle and 6 hours drive by local bus from Pokhara. The village is on a south-facing slope at 1,500 m above sea level. The climate is ideal at all times of the year with no snow ever falling in the village itself. However, the ideal time to visit is between September and June. The houses are mostly built from local materials and are well constructed and comfortable. The devastating impression of the village is one of order and cleanliness but with a warm and welcoming feel to it.
Sirubari village package tour take to you tourism hub Pokhara with best mountains vistas of Annapurna region. Foot trails through the village are all stone paved. The villagers' love for flowers is shown in an all-year round riot of colors. Being on the southern slopes of the ridge the village enjoys long sunny days and is ideal for agriculture. In may 2001, Sirubari in combination with the Nepal Tourism Board was awarded the PATA Gold Award in recognition of its efforts to preserve the culture and heritage of Nepali rural life. Sirubari package tour fit for all age group travelers which can do less then one week holidays. we Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition has customized trip itinerary but Sirubari village tour itinerary can be change or extend according to travelers holiday schedule and wish with amazing lifetime experience.
Sirubari village tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel and Nepal Sirubari village tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and transfer to hotel. Overnight at kathmamndu
Day 03: After breakfast, by tourist bus /private vehicle or by flight to pokhara (915m) and excursion around pokhara valley. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 04: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you full day sightseeing around Pokhara valley such as David fall, Mahendra cave, world peace stupa and fewa lake boating , transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 05: Pokhara drive to Arjunchaupati Trek to Sirubari village. Meet the family. Watch local cultural programs. Overnight in the local House.
Day 06: Excursion around Sirubari village: ike through the neighboring villages. Enjoy the cultural programs and observe their daily lifestyle.
Day 07: Sirubari hike to Dahare hill for views of the mountains and village scenery and back to sirubari for last evening dinner. Overnight at Sirubari.
Day 08: Sirubari trek to Arjunchaupati then drive back to Pokhara. overnight at Pokhara.
Day 09: After breakfast, by tourist bus or by flight back to Kathmandu. , transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 10: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 4 night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Sirubari village overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned
- Sirubari village trekking tour as mentioned in itinerar
- Sirubari to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide & Driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Sirubari village tour is one of the most popular village tour in Nepal. Sirubari village tour offers stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna Himalaya region and real rural life of Nepalese people.