Nepal Charity trekking tour
Nepal Charity trekking tours is extra trekking destination in Nepal. We Himalaya Journey launched Nepal charity trekking tour for support the disable people, school children, poor people and street children since 2001 to till now. The main goal of Nepal charity trek is to support to poor – disable people too . Nepal charity trekking tour 85% of benefits support to the school children and disable – poor people and only 15% benefit support to the Pasupatinath welfare center in Kathmandu. our company support the benefit in same trekking trail’s poor , disable and school children.Nepal charity tour included all Nepal tour, different Nepal trekking route as will as other adventure tours in Nepal. If any one interested for charity tour in Nepal , No worry we Himalaya Journey Team always escort your plan to help the disable , poor & street children as per travelers choice. we have generate Nepal charity trekking itinerary as below mentioned but trip plan may change or extend as per holiday frame.
Nepal Charity trek help to the poor people and their children who are deprived from school education. We support 5 school children and poor/disable people of Birta Deurali VDC-7 , Bholung Kavre district. We have only one week charity trekking program starting from Dolal Ghat and end at Bhakunde besi then drive back to kathmandu , it is really non touristy trekking trail eastern part of Nepal. Bholung village where we support to poor/disable people and school children , located at 832m just 90 kilometers far from Kathmandu . we Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition arrange the charity trekking tour in Annapurna , Langtang trekking trails , Everest trekking trails and other trekking trials of Nepal according to client’s demand . We Himalaya Journey treks and expedition frequently /annually support to Pasupati welfare centre where 240 old men/women are settled. We never no when we will die but think it positively to support them as a human being!
Nepal Charity trekking tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel and Nepal charity trekking tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, we will take to you Pasupati welfare centre for support old Men/weomen in Pasupatinath , where 240 old men /women are supported by Nepal governments, NGO/INGO and from Himalaya Journey trekking, After visit in Pasupatinath welfare centre , our tour guide will take to you world heritage side sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc and transfer to hotel and prepare for charity trekking tour program. Overnight at kathmamndu
Day 03: After breakfast, Kathmandu by bus drive to Dolal Ghat (816m) then trek to Phalate Danda(1123m). walk approximately 4-5 hours. Overnight at Phalate danda
Day 04: Phalate danda trek to Chaubas (2123m) from where you will see panoramic Himalayan views of Rolwaling , Langtang region. walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Chaubas trek to Bholung village (826m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Acclimatization in Bholung village for look our school children and excursion around Bholung village. Overnight at Bholung
Day 07: Bholung Village trek to Chapkhori (1344m). walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 08: Chapkhori village trek to Timal Narayan Temple( 2145m) walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 09: Timal Narayan Temple trek to Bhakunde Besi then by bus back to kathmandu.
Day 10: After breakfast sightseeing / excursion or shopping with own activities and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 11: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Nepal Charity trekking tour Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu Dolal Ghat overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinrary
- Trekking accomodation in tented camp / camping trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking & trekking equipments such as tent, matress, table , chairs and Kitchen entiels as mentioned in itinerary
- One trekking cook who will prepare meals entire the Nepal charity trekking tour
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Bhakunde besi to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, cook and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Nepal Charity trekking tour is extra trekking destination in Nepal. We Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition launched Nepal charity trekking tours with support for the disable people, school children, poor people and street children since 2001 to till now.