Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour
Kathmandu Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour is popular tour package in Nepal. Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour offer superb Himalayan views including the top of the world ( Mount Everest 8848m), Langtang, Gaurishanker Himalayan range, beautiful landscape, mixed culture and nice terrace fields. Dhulikhel Nagarkot tour fit for all age group travelers who has less then one week holidays in Nepal. Nagarkot Dhulikhel package tour include sunrise and sunset tour in Nagarkot & Dhulikhel. Nagarkot Dhulikhel package trip is only one tour in Nepal with in short period view of Mt. Everest and other two different Himalayan range.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour package begins from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey tour guide take to you Kathmandu valley tour first two days then drive to Nagarkot for sunrise and sunset Himalayan views. After breathtaking Himalayan views from Nagarkot, our guide take to you Dhulikhel for superb Himalayan views of Rolwaling and Gaurishanker Himalayan range. Dhulkhel is famous for Local Newar culture and Hindu goddess temple. After sunrise views at Dhulikhel, drive back to Kathmandu. Travelers may extend their journeys after complete Dhulikhel Nagarkot package trip for Mt. Everest mountain flight tour / Nepal mountain flight tour. we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange personalized tour service in Nepal with amazing life time experience !
Nagarkot Dhulikhel package tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, Nagarkot Dhulikhel tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04: Early in the morning drive to Nagarkot for sunrise Himalayan views. Nagarkot is one of the best view point center which is just 30 kilometer from kathmandu. You will see panoramic Himalayan views of the Mt. Everest 8848m, Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan range and Lunch at Nagarkot and drive Dhulikhel . Dhulikhel is 2nd best view center near by kathmandu also 30 kilo meters far from kathmandu where you will enjoy with different Hindu temple and pure local Newari culture + beautiful Himalayan scenery of Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan region. overnight at Nagarkot
Day 05: After sunrise views in Nagarkot, Nagarkot drive to Dhulikhel. Dhulikhel is 2nd best view center near by kathmandu also 30 kilo meters far from kathmandu where you will enjoy with different Hindu temple and pure local Newari culture + beautiful Himalayan scenery of Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan region. Overnight at Dhulikhel .
Day 06: After sunrise views at Dhulikhel, drive back to Kathmandu. Relaxing / shopping or excursion with your own activities and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant.overnight at Kathmandu
Day 07: After breakfast, shopping or relaxing with own activities then three hours before your international flight , Himalaya Journey Trekking airport representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time will arrange any package trip on your request.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Hotel acomodation and breakast during Kathmandu, Nagarkot & Dhulikhel stay
- Kathmandu Nagarkot overland transportation by private vhicle as mendtioned in itineray
- Nagarkot Dhulikhel overland transportation by private vehilce as mentinoed in itinerary
- Dhulikhel to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three days Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Three days Kathmandu vallsy sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu, Nagarkot & Dhunche stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.