Kham valley tour
Kham valley tour is newly open tour destination in Tibet. Tibet Kham valley tour offer beautiful Himalayan views, landscape, Tibetan monasteries , Tibetan culture. Tibet Kham valley tour has been operating for a few years, this is one of the most special tours of Himalaya journey Treks & Expedition. Since Kham valley tour has been open Himalaya Journey treks and Expedition operate huge numbers of tourist in this areas. Kham valley tour beginning ends in Chengdu. Tibetan drivers and a Tibetan guide will receive you at Chengdu airport and you will stay overnight at hotel. Next morning you travel to Kandging where your tour starts, visiting Derge, Chamdo and Mt. Four sisters after which you will return to Chengdu.
Kham valley is a land apart from the rest of Tibet. Its climate, geography, flora, fauna and isolation all lend it a unique, almost magical atmosphere. Traditional life seems less disturbed here than in central Tibet. The stone village and vertical prayer flags resemble those in Bhutan and the unusually shaped chortens (stupa) seem more at home in Mustang. The scenery often resembles more the Swiss Alps or Rocky Mountains than the high Tibetan plateau. June July & August is best month for Tibet Kham valley tour but We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and travelers holiday frame.
The area around Chamdo was one of the first settled in Tibet, as attested to by the 5000-years-old Neolithic remains at nearby Karo. Fossilized millet hints at a 5000-years tradition of agriculture in the region. Kham was the home of many holy men including the founders of the Drigungpa and Karmapa School. In 1070 many Buddhist fled persecution in central Tibet to Kham, where they set up influential monasteries, later returing to central Tibet to apearhead the so-called second diffusion of Buddhism in Tibet. Himalaya journey Trekking and Expedition ,Nepal offer Kham valley tour according to your holiday schedule and desire with memorable in lifetime.
Kham Valley tour itinerary:
Day 01: BKK to Chengdu By BKK / CTU 1045-1445, after arrive in Chengdu Airport than Himalaya journey Treks and Expedition airport representative will pick you from airport , transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Chengdu to Kangding
Day 03: Kangding via Anjue Monastery and Guan Yin Temple
Day 04: Kangding to Tawu via Lhagang Monastery
Day 05: Tawu to Manigango Kanze Monastery and Den Gonpa.Dergye Monastery
Day 06: Manigango to Chusumdo via Zhecheng Monastery
Day 07: Chusumdo to Denkhok
Day 08: Denkhok or Lingts
Day 09: Return to Chusum
Day 10: Chusumdo to Jumang (Sershul) VIA Bumnying Monastery
Day 11: Jumang (Sershul) to Jyekundo VIA Sershul Monastery
Day 12: Jyekundo to Nangchen VIA Rabshi Gompa
Day 13: Nangchen to Dongnan Qu
Day 14: Dongnan Qu to Karma Gon VIA Karma Gon Monastery
Day 15-16: Karma Gon
Day 17: Karma Gon to Chamdo
Day 18: Chamdo Kalden Jampaling Monastery
Day 19: Chamdo to Derge
Day 20: Derge via Pelpung monastery and return to Derge
Day 21: Derge via Derge printing house
Day 22: Derge to Luhuo VIA Xinlu Lake
Day 23: Luhuo to Danba
Day 24: Danba to Mt. Four Sisters
Day 25: Mt. Four Sisters to Chengdu
Day 26 :Chengdu to the airport for departure for BKK or fly to Lhasa for Nepal adventure tours.
Trip Cost: USD $3550 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- hotel accomodation & tented / camping accomodation entire the Kham valley tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.