Namtso lake tour
Namtso lake tour is popular tour in Tibet. Tibet Namtso lake tour offer beautiful Himalayan views including Holy Kailash, one of the most beautiful Namtso lake , Tibet Potala palace, Tibetan monasteries and Tibetan culture. Tibet Namtso lake, situated in the nomadic county of Damshung, is one of the highest and spectacularly beautiful lakes in Tibet. While there, you can meet nomads and see the nomads' way of life, as well as get a great view of Mt. Nyincheng Thangla and visit the famous hot springs in Yangbacheng. May, June, July, August and September are best month trekking tour in Namtso lake but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Tibet Namtso Lake tours begins at Lhasa either flight from Kathmandu , by train or by flight from Chengdu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour guide led through the beautiful ganden monastery , Namtso lake where you may excursion beautiful lake. Minimum one weeks holiday required for Namtso lake tour. Tibet Namtso lake tour include all major places in Lhasa and day trip to Ganden Monastery with little hike,Drive to Namtso Lake and via biggest source of hot spring in Tibet with Karmapa's Monatery which is named Tserpu.
Namtso Lake tour itinerary :
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition airport representative will transfer to hotel, Tibet Namtso lake tour briefing with officially arrangements .overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley.etc and Himalaya Journey Trekking airport representative will apply Tibet travel permit at chinese embassy of Kathmandu . overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lhasa
Arrival Gangar Airport and drive to Lhasa,Yarlong Tsanpo river is the one of the biggest or longgest river in Tibet, Overnight Shangbala & Keychu Hotel (62km)1hrb AM:Drepung Monastery PM:Jokhang Temple Drepung Monastery is one of the three larggest Gelukpa monasteries in Tibet.
Day 04: Sightseeing
AM:Potala Palace PM:Sera Monastery and Norbulingka (Summer Palace)
Day 05: Drive to Ganden Monastery
Drive to Ganden Monastery and hike around mountain and back to Lhasa Overnight Shangbala & Keychu Hotel (140km) 3hrsb
Drive to Namtso Lake and sightseeing around the lake Overnight Tashi Duo Guesthouse (250km) 5hrs
Day 06: Sightseeing
Exploring at Namtso Lake and from where you can get wonderful view of Mt.Nyincheng Thangla
Day 07: Drive to Lhasa
Visit Yangbacheng Hot spring (The biggest source of Tibetan hot-spring in Tibet) and Tserpu Monastery and back to Lhasa Overnight Shangbala & Keychu Hotel (250km)5hrs
Day 08: Drive to Airport
In the morning after a sumptious Tibetan breakfast you bid adieu to hotel staff and to Tibet. We take you to Lhasa airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost: USD $1650 Per person
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu International airport drop to catch the Kathmandu Lhasa flight as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation entire the Namtso lake tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Lhasa tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- sightseeing entrance for Tibet Lhasa tour
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Namtso lake tour is popular tour in Tibet. Tibet Namtso lake tour offer beautiful Himalayan views including Holy Kailash, one of the most beautiful Namtso lake , Tibet Potala palace, Tibetan monasteries and Tibetan culture.